TV Tiger King

BlueJayFan

Absolutely batsh*t docuseries on Netflix that just premiered. If you’re looking for some entertaining tv to watch during all this, give it a watch.

It’s pretty awesome. The trailer doesn’t do it justice, there’s so many layers to this story, it’s unreal

I heard all the chatter on-line and had to try it. Watched 2 episodes, had to stop. IMO it is just trash reality TV like the Kardashians or "Housewives", only with trashy, crazy people, and lots of tigers. Not for me.

Can't wait to start watching this. Everyone has been raving.

I think part of the appeal is that such a large percentage of society can say "at least I am not that ****ed up." Really just a bunch of human beings that are awful at being human beings.

I think part of the appeal is that such a large percentage of society can say "at least I am not that ****ed up." Really just a bunch of human beings that are awful at being human beings.
Animal people, the activists and owners are just nuts to begin with

Roadside zoos are super popular in Texas. Within 20 minutes of where I lived there were 2 of them. Same business model essentially. You would drive through, buy food, and feed animals out the window of your car. Then you could pay more to play with the babies or throw food into the monkey cage. The wild thing is how overweight most of the animals were. Clearly they didn't have a nutrionist on staff and all the food people paid for created a big problem health wise for the animals.

is there any doubt this guy is into S&M?

Literally the only quasi decent people in that entire doc were the butch girl who got her arm ripped off and the guy with no legs. Everyone else was a POS.

Still a decent person but to add the crazy but apparently in interviews after all this the person who got their arm ripped now identifies as a he.

Finished it yesterday. That's a group of people will are destined to spend eternity in hell together.

Had to be an easy case for the prosecutor. "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, we're now going to watch days of video of the defendant threatening the life of Carol Baskin."

Guy in NWOhio used to have something similar (Tiger Ridge Exotics) in Stony Ridge, OH (a couple miles SE of Toledo/Perrysburg).

I used to stop by when my boys were younger. He did not breed them. He had Tigers, Lions, Cougars, Leopards, Wolves, Bears. He did not charge anything either, just asked for donations because the food bill was outrageous. He was a Chief of Police of Stony Ridge. Used to be a world champion arm wrestler. Really good guy. After the state took measures and banned these sort of things after the Chillicothe incident he lost all of his animals.

I noticed in the Tiger King special many of the workers at Doc Antle's Farm had spray bottles in holsters. Kenny always carried a spray bottle with vinegar. Any time a cat would get frisky he'd spray them and they hated it.

I asked him what animals were the toughest to keep contained and he said the Wolves by far. He said they would dig under no matter what and would remember which spots were weaker.

He had a Leopard cub once that was probably 6 mos. old (size of a medium sized dog) and I petted the darn thing and you would be amazed at how strong it was. I was expecting a dog's strength and it was WAY stronger. It licked one of my hands and felt like sandpaper. Human's have no business keeping something like that as a pet IMO. 100,000 years and beyond of natural selection to perfect a killing machine.

Last edited:

What if I am not part of that large percentage of society?

Should I get a Tiger or is it to late for me?

Ohio, Florida, and Texas/Oklahoma have a different kind of white people. We could take over America if we wanted to lol