Three Rivers Athletic Conference 2021

irish_buffalo

I really hope there will be a season.🤞

SJ, SF, CCHS...

I think Clay will push all three and has an excellent chance with the youth they have coming up (Jr./Soph) loaded.

Whitmer will be somewhere at the bottom and I know very little about Ross, Findlay, and Lima Sr.

ayCC!

No way does baseball not play this year. Getting snubbed during the beginning of covid when numbers were much lower means that coaches and parents are going to be aggressively gunning for a season (and they should, there's been a lot worse sports being played right now with the highs we've been seeing now, too)

As for how the TRAC will play out, it should be pretty interesting. SF, SJ, probably will be the frontrunners, but the amount of underclassmen talent Central has garnered in recent years should make them a pretty imposing team in the future. I'm sure every team is going to have to deal with the inexperience bug, but I'm still excited to see what happens this season.

I did hear that some of Findlay's players jumped ship during the first lockdown. Clay looks pretty nice, Lima will be Lima (but still shouldn't be entirely brushed aside), and Whitmer is still stuck in their athletic hole for now (I hope to god they come back better, and soon). No idea what Fremont Ross is like baseball-wise, though.

RedFalcon23

Don’t sleep on clay this year. I think they are a strong dark horse. Built very similar to the AW and Perrysburg teams that have made state runs. SJJ has the most talent but first year coach with no varsity coach experience I think will take some lumps. Sfs and central will be well fundamently sound. 5-8 just isn’t on the same level.

Smalls

Don’t sleep on clay this year. I think they are a strong dark horse. Built very similar to the AW and Perrysburg teams that have made state runs. SJJ has the most talent but first year coach with no varsity coach experience I think will take some lumps. Sfs and central will be well fundamently sound. 5-8 just isn’t on the same level.
I am usually more familiar with what Clay has coming up, but have not followed too close recently.

Clay was picked to win the league by the coaches prior to last year's cancelled season, and they graduated 5 guys playing in college. Are they getting back to reloading year after year like they used too? What kind of arms do they have?

Edit: Wasn't the coaches, but a Junga article that I was thinking about.

Last edited: