The Sopranos

Gothopotamus.png

Found their picture

I know. I went over this is my initial post. Oz was actually the first HBO show of this kind, and in some ways is better than The Sopranos. However, The Sopranos had the advantage of a more widely interesting subject matter. The show is good, but people give it a little too much praise, IMO.

Oz is still the best ever

Gothopotamus.png

Found their picture

This is odd. We were at "Burgers to Beers" downtown Cleveland yesterday waiting out a break in wrestling and having some lunch. Four "Juggalos" came strolling in with a midget. Two black dudes, two fat white chicks and a black female midget. All 'Juggaloed" up with face paint and all that.

Only in NE Ohio.

It's still the best show ever IMO. It will withstand the test of time unlike many of the current shows on now. I doubt many of the current shows will be remembered a decade or two from now.
Right on brother! Almost all TV critics rate it as #1 all-time for cable series. I still cannot get over Deadwood taken off with the promise of a movie that they lied about . And Raylan of Justified played a sheriff in Deadwood also.

This is odd. We were at "Burgers to Beers" downtown Cleveland yesterday waiting out a break in wrestling and having some lunch. Four "Juggalos" came strolling in with a midget. Two black dudes, two fat white chicks and a black female midget. All 'Juggaloed" up with face paint and all that.

Only in NE Ohio.

Then you haven't seen places like San Francisco. ;)