The Season/Transfers

strickly_layups

Does anyone know if the season will be pushed back or will start October 23rd? Seems as though no one knows the answers. Will teams be limited to just playing in conference games like football?
Been hearing rumbles of a lot of transfers in the Cincinnati area such as the big girl from Princeton taking her talents to Mason!!!! Lakota West picked up a few solid players thought the transfer portal as well.

Likely will be similar to how fall sports were handled. Everyone will be notified about a week or so before the season begins.

A little over a Month from the start of practice!

GMC, GGCL, ECC, are the big schools
CHL, MVC, GCL-Co are the small schools

Who wins league? Who can make runs in the tournament? SW Ohio of Course ?

GMC - Mason
GWOC - Centerville
ECC - Loveland
MVC - Summit
GGCL - MND
GCL - Roger Bacon

Agree the state title runs through MND, but Mason has the talent to hang with them this year. Rumor has it Oldacre from Princeton has transferred there. Loveland may get a push from Lebanon but dont count out Walnut Hills. Lakota West will be strong 3 point shooting team with Chance Gray, Leah Abribat and Gregory transfering back from Middletown but they lost a lot to graduation. Seton has the talent to finish second in the GGCL to MND because Mercy McAuley lost everyone, but their coaching has been so atrocious the past 4 seasons and they always underachieve. Last year they had height, speed, athleticism and a 5-18 record playing nobody outside their league. Roger Bacon lost some talent has well so dont be surprised if Purcell knocks them from their perch. Summit can hang with just about anyone in the city other than MND and some of the bigger GMC schools. They are loaded.

GMC - 1. Mason 2. Lakota West
GWOC - 1. Wayne 2. Centerville
ECC - 1. Loveland 2. Lebanon
MVC - 1. CCD 2. Summit
GGCL - 1. MND 2. Ursuline
GCL - 1. Rodger Bacon 2. Purcell

agree with most of this..not sure lebanon has enough horses to be 2..i know west clermont lost Hale but will still be solid, and Milford and Turpin will be much improved this year..it will be a very balanced league after Loveland. I also think Purcell will overtake Bacon...

What about the SWOC. Not the best league but alot of talent returning. Edgewood should be the favorite with some nice players , but Mt. Healthy returns everyone and has quite a bit of talent and athleticism. Talawanda and Harrison has 2 of the better players in the league. Not sure about Ross and i assume Northwest will still struggle.

agree with most of this..not sure lebanon has enough horses to be 2..i know west clermont lost Hale but will still be solid, and Milford and Turpin will be much improved this year..it will be a very balanced league after Loveland. I also think Purcell will overtake Bacon...

What about the SWOC. Not the best league but alot of talent returning. Edgewood should be the favorite with some nice players , but Mt. Healthy returns everyone and has quite a bit of talent and athleticism. Talawanda and Harrison has 2 of the better players in the league. Not sure about Ross and i assume Northwest will still struggle.

I definitely with these points. West Clermont is certainly capable. I think Click is a stubborn old grump who sucks the life out of his team at times, but he certainly is one of the top coaches in the league. Milford is going to surprise some folks!

Edgewood is definitely the class of the Swoc, and I believe upgraded with the new Coach. But overall a very average league.