The Mandalorian Season 2

Auggie

Episode 4 was another solid one, when it started I thought it was just another side trip deal but then it developed into a much better place. On a positive note another layer of why the child is such a big deal was pulled away but we do also get another Star Wars tradition of a recycled scene(s) from a previous production.

Auggie

I thought it was on Fridays?

I'll have to dig it up somewhere.
12:00 AM PST is when they are released.

Instead of getting depressed and reading the news feed with my wake up cup of coffee I have started to watch this thing. The episodes are actually short as over 5 minutes of the published time is recap and credits.

irish_buffalo

Episode 4 was another solid one, when it started I thought it was just another side trip deal but then it developed into a much better place. On a positive note another layer of why the child is such a big deal was pulled away but we do also get another Star Wars tradition of a recycled scene(s) from a previous production.
I'm all jacked up now. Since there is NOTHING on TV these days I have reserved Sunday night as my Mandalorian watching time. Unsure if I can make it.

thavoice

I'm all jacked up now. Since there is NOTHING on TV these days I have reserved Sunday night as my Mandalorian watching time. Unsure if I can make it.
I always watch the week before then the ne one my family has a no discussion dead period until Monday night at 8 pm to discuss

utsherman

Horatio Sanz as Mythrol was entertaining. It kept bothering me throughout the entirety of the episode that I couldn't quite place his voice. That Trexler Marauder transport craft that they escaped in also took me back to my childhood. I still have a Kenner Imperial Troop Transporter toy from back in the day.

Auggie

The challenge for Favreau is to keep the tradition of TV episodes in that each can stand alone and be a self contained story. I actually don't mind these shorter episodes as it makes it easier to get them in but wished there were more than 8 per season or that the seasons were not so far apart.