The Everyone Else Thread

That second video BCF posted is totally absurd. I knew he had downs but that is totally unacceptable. No clue why he doesn't get cut.

Looks like I missed a damn good AS game. Some disgusting dunks. Russell Westbrook and LBJ need to be in the dunk contest next year.

Are you talking about all year? As of last Wednesday Rondo had 2. Kyle Lowry, Kemba Walker, Andre Iquodala, David Lee and Serge Ibaka all have 1.

I didn't count that because it was in the ASG and not a real game.

Anyways Hurri, I'd love to hear your opinion on what John Hollinger said about Wade (I posted it over in the Heat thread).

Rondo was downright filthy yesterday. 18 points, 20 assists, 17 rebounds :eek:

And Deron Williams scored 57 against the hapless Bobcats.

Yeah, luckily I got to watch that Celtics game at work. That was freaking crazy. Very fun to watch.

Didn't know Williams score that much though.

Couple real good games tonight. Lakers come back from double digits to win on the road in Memphis in double OT, and Orlando beats the Heat in OT as well. Atlanta and Denver also in OT

Don't like the trade. Bogut does not like to run like Golden State likes to do, and there's always that injury history he has. Monta Ellis is a real good scorer but I don't know how well he and Brandon Jennings can coexist in Milwaukee since they both need the ball in their hands and the green light to shoot whenever they want. Only reason this makes sense for Milwaukee is that it's pretty likely Jennings will bolt to a bigger market once his contract is up.

I think that's what the Bucks are thinking. And on the Warriors' end, I think with Marc Jackson as the coach they are kind of trying to reinvent themselves. He know they can never win with that style of play.

reports that mike d'antonio (sp??) Knicks coach , has resigned --- he finally crumbled under the pressure ----- knicks are a big defucntctional abortion right now --just like raiders --- they will hire a terrible next coach .mark it down

Forgot to mention yesterday, TJ Ford retired after getting hit by Baron Davis on accident on Monday.

Is anyone else as impressed as I am with Chicago? What they have done so far this year is downright astounding. I mean, they have had less than 10 games with all their key players healthy, yet they keep finding ways to win. This team is basically 13 players deep, because Mike James has come up big when he's been on the roster as back-up point guard. All their bench guys are ready when they have to be. Look at John Lucas. On nights where Derrick Rose and C.J. Watson are both healthy, he sometimes doesn't even play. But one of those two is out, Lucas is ready and he delivers. Just think of what they could do if they're totally healthy come playoff time.

Going to my first game tonight, Clippers v. Pacers. I fully expect Blake Griffin, Chris Paul, Danny Granger and another starter on either team to roll their ankle during pregame and not be able to play because that is my luck, but nonetheless I'm excited.

Is anyone else as impressed as I am with Chicago? What they have done so far this year is downright astounding. I mean, they have had less than 10 games with all their key players healthy, yet they keep finding ways to win. This team is basically 13 players deep, because Mike James has come up big when he's been on the roster as back-up point guard. All their bench guys are ready when they have to be. Look at John Lucas. On nights where Derrick Rose and C.J. Watson are both healthy, he sometimes doesn't even play. But one of those two is out, Lucas is ready and he delivers. Just think of what they could do if they're totally healthy come playoff time.

Yeah, they are really good and fun to watch play together.