the Eclipse and Climate change.... Sunny from the ONEVIEW show thoughts

so that wonderful lady thinks Climate change caused it and also that Cicadas coming out shortly are caused by Climate Change ( or was it Trump that that caused it?)..... how is that show still on the air?
Isn’t that hateful ignorant azs-clown an attorney, too ? Social promotion.

so that wonderful lady thinks Climate change caused it and also that Cicadas coming out shortly are caused by Climate Change ( or was it Trump that that caused it?)..... how is that show still on the air?
One of the best comedies on TV right now.

I don't watch any talk shows, but how is anyone suppossed to take these ladies seriously when the constantly say things that are so blatantly false?

An aside question, how do ratings work? I'd assume alot of offices have their TVs set to one of the Big 3 channels or ESPN all day every day, is that how maybe all these talking head shows stay on the air?

No God created the eclipse(no trump suck ups not "the chosen one" in mar a lago but the real chosen one) . Also was the day we (Catholics) celebrated the Lords Annunciation, just a coincidence I don't think so.

Edit: The eclipse took place at 3:08pm close to the same time that the Church believes that Christ died on the cross(3 pm). Again just a coincidence?

Last edited:
No God created the eclipse(no trump suck ups not "the chosen one" in mar a lago but the real chosen one) . Also was the day we (Catholics) celebrated the Lords Annunciation, just a coincidence I don't think so.

Edit: The eclipse took place at 3:08pm close to the same time that the Church believes that Christ died on the cross(3 pm). Again just a coincidence?
Its all just a coincidence according to darwinists.
The earth is in the perfect place in the solar system. The Sun is just the right type of star to convey its energy to Earth. The Earth has one moon that is the perfect size to block the sun at specific internals to produce a solar eclipse. When observing the total eclipse of the sun you dont need anything but the Naked eye to see the corona of the sun.
All coincidence an just a random event “created” by the “evolved” universe.

Its all just a coincidence according to darwinists.
The earth is in the perfect place in the solar system. The Sun is just the right type of star to convey its energy to Earth. The Earth has one moon that is the perfect size to block the sun at specific internals to produce a solar eclipse. When observing the total eclipse of the sun you dont need anything but the Naked eye to see the corona of the sun.
All coincidence an just a random event “created” by the “evolved” universe.
The moon's tidal effects due to its size and proximity, the tilt of our axis of rotation and our elliptical orbit. Random chance.

Seriously, you are inputting a pseudo argument to this idiot's case of global crisis as the cause for an eclipse while relating it to the Annunciation. Wow, Martin Luther must have been off his rocker.

You do realize Christian dates of celebration are subjective and based upon a pre-determined church calendar, right? Christ was not born in December, right?

Last edited:

Yet, Good Friday was 29 March. The Catholic day of Annunciation is 25 March but for 2024 that date fell within Holy Week and thus pushed. Correct me if I am wrong, but the Annunciation is the date in which Gabriel appeared to Mary to announce her pregnancy and not tied to the life or death of our Christ...best guess of the scholars...not seeing your point or how it relates to a predictable eclipse?

Last edited:
Sunny Hostin and the esteemed Congresswoman representing Houston should have a live debate regarding climate change and the sun, moon and planets. It would be an interesting discussion.

I don't watch any talk shows, but how is anyone suppossed to take these ladies seriously when the constantly say things that are so blatantly false?
Because the average American is the equivalent of @Happier*. They’re incapable of any sort of critical thinking so they simply parrot what they read/hear in their bubble.

*this is not limited to happier. About 50% of the debate forum falls in this category.

You are in a bubble
Thank you for proving my point and repeating what I said. Perfect example of you being incapable of any sort of critical thinking and coming up with your own thoughts.

bothsiding to justify your support of the like of trump and Tuberville and MTG.
Provide one post of mine doing that. I’ll anxiously wait as you dip out of this thread like you do every time you can’t just copy someone else’s thoughts.

Thank you for proving my point and repeating what I said. Perfect example of you being incapable of any sort of critical thinking and coming up with your own thoughts.

Provide one post of mine doing that. I’ll anxiously wait as you dip out of this thread like you do every time you can’t just copy someone else’s thoughts.
You do not post facts or ideas just criticism of other posts. you add nothing.

Sunny Hostin and the esteemed Congresswoman representing Houston should have a live debate regarding climate change and the sun, moon and planets. It would be an interesting discussion.
Its a f### shame that dipshizz graduated from Notre Dame Law School....WTF!?!?
She would only be upped by the most well-spoken Congresswoman Shelia Jackson Lee, who confused the sun and moon during the momentous occasion of the solar eclipse at Booker T Washington HS. Possibly outdoing that other dude in the party of science that was concerned with Guam capsizing...you know turning over.. al a Rep Hank Johnson.

Have better things to do. You list your postions...

Trump
Ukraine
Covid
Jan 6th
2020 election
You crying about Trump for 19 times a day, every single day for the last 9 years is not “better things to do” than backing your claim. You made it, you prove it.

Its a f### shame that dipshizz graduated from Notre Dame Law School....WTF!?!?
She would only be upped by the most well-spoken Congresswoman Shelia Jackson Lee, who confused the sun and moon during the momentous occasion of the solar eclipse at Booker T Washington HS. Possibly outdoing that other dude in the party of science that was concerned with Guam capsizing...you know turning over.. al a Rep Hank Johnson.
KBJ was Harvard Law, and she’s so smart that she needs to a biologist to tell her what a woman is. Seems a lot of really dumb people have really cool degrees

KBJ was Harvard Law, and she’s so smart that she needs to a biologist to tell her what a woman is. Seems a lot of really dumb people have really cool degrees
I'm not a gynecologist but I can take a look and tell if somebody is woman or not...No biology degree required.

I simply refer to our democrat citizens as the party of science, since they are so f**king smart.