Thank You

I'm sure everyone here knows me but i'll introduce myself anyway. I am the Franchise and in Green i am the most respected and famous Green Bulldogs fan. Tallmadge fans don't exactly love me but foget them now on to business.

I am in college and have not been able to keep up on Ohio HS football a ton this year but news has reached me that you the Wadsville Grizzles beat the Devils to share the Burban league title with them. I would like to say thank you. we'll maybe i would just like to say thank you to Dru Jones who was the only one who actually beat them. It's great to see Tallmadge lose. I have one more thing to say, i might not love the Grizzles but i respect you. whereas Tallmadge i have no respect for, their stadium sucks, their gym is a joke and they have only recently had success in football but for some reason they wont acknowledge that they were the laughing stock of the burban league for years. In 2000 Green beat them 70-0 on their feild. Green and wadsville have storied history's and in closing i would like to say Dru Jones you are the man.

I'm sure everyone here knows me but i'll introduce myself anyway. I am the Franchise and in Green i am the most respected and famous Green Bulldogs fan. Tallmadge fans don't exactly love me but foget them now on to business.

I am in college and have not been able to keep up on Ohio HS football a ton this year but news has reached me that you the Wadsville Grizzles beat the Devils to share the Burban league title with them. I would like to say thank you. we'll maybe i would just like to say thank you to Dru Jones who was the only one who actually beat them. It's great to see Tallmadge lose. I have one more thing to say, i might not love the Grizzles but i respect you. whereas Tallmadge i have no respect for, their stadium sucks, their gym is a joke and they have only recently had success in football but for some reason they wont acknowledge that they were the laughing stock of the burban league for years. In 2000 Green beat them 70-0 on their feild. Green and wadsville have storied history's and in closing i would like to say Dru Jones you are the man.

Dru Jones is the man, and you are a jealous loser. Are you coming into town this weekend to watch Green play in the playoffs? oh, sorry, about that. keep living in the past.

Suburban Doormat?

That's funny because I looked at my doormat this morning and this is what it had on it:

Tallmadge Blue Devils
4 in a Row
Suburban League Champions
2004 / 2005 / 2006 / 2007

I actually like my Tallmadge Doormat.

Pretty sad state of affairs in Green in all sports right now...maybe you should concentrate there first !

Our baseball team has been to the regional finals in 4 out of the last 5 years. The cross country team finished top 10 in the state last year. The girls soccer team had a near miss of a state title in 2006. Our football team is still a top program in summit county. Our boys hoops team got 2nd in the league last year and are back and ready to contend again this year. ohh yeah and were getting turf put in at our staduim that is already the best in the suburban league.

yeah sounds like a emergency in Green right now.