Texas GOP Platform calls for full repeal of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 and a referendum on whether Texas should secede

Un-American is systematically stripping rights from the people and states. You People!
Such as birth control, equal rights and 3/5th representation. I am surprised they don't just make it white landowners only get to vote.

Note: They want an Electoral College system for the state b/c they cannot gerrymander a statewide race.

Such as birth control, equal rights and 3/5th representation. I am surprised they don't just make it white landowners only get to vote.

Note: They want an Electoral College system for the state b/c they cannot gerrymander a statewide race.
Birth control is the responsibility of the individual, everyone has equal rights. 3/5th representation was a good thing.

The electoral college system is in place so that each state is represented equally, relative to their population.

Such a stooge.

Birth control is the responsibility of the individual, everyone has equal rights. 3/5th representation was a good thing.

The electoral college system is in place so that each state is represented equally, relative to their population.

Such a stooge.
They want to do that at a statelevel so each county would be represented. It is called structural racism.

It actually was an anti-slavery decision, yes, but functionally it helped to let it go on for a long long time. I don't see anything good about it.
Slavery would have lasted longer without it. We may not have fought the civil war until the 1900's

I would enjoy an independent Texas, especially with their current leadership. Under Abbot, Cruz, and the current collection of morons in the State legislature, the imminent collapse would be an enjoyable lesson for MAGA fools throughout the rest of the nation. People and businesses would be fleeing Texas in droves.

They want to vote to secede? Believe me I am not fighting it.
I would love to see them try, first off they can't it is illegal to secede from the U.S. Texas is not a self sustaining state , they couldn't survive as a country. when they did try to cut themselves of from the rest of country , like the energy grid that worked out well. what are they gonna do when they get hit with another natural disaster? They just had a massive heat wave. They had areas of the state that didn't have water. When you had triple digit temperatures, winter storms that knocked power out, where did all the aid for that come from, it came from the federal government. When they get hurricanes, which happens pretty much every year. they are not gonna have FEMA to come bail them out. They are not gonna have your neighboring states sending their convoys from the power companies to reinstall their power lines, This just proves that some of dumbest people on the planet are running the state of Texas

I would love to see them try, first off they can't it is illegal to secede from the U.S. Texas is not a self sustaining state , they couldn't survive as a country. when they did try to cut themselves of from the rest of country , like the energy grid that worked out well. what are they gonna do when they get hit with another natural disaster? They just had a massive heat wave. They had areas of the state that didn't have water. When you had triple digit temperatures, winter storms that knocked power out, where did all the aid for that come from, it came from the federal government. When they get hurricanes, which happens pretty much every year. they are not gonna have FEMA to come bail them out. They are not gonna have your neighboring states sending their convoys from the power companies to reinstall their power lines, This just proves that some of dumbest people on the planet are running the state of Texas
it is just performance politics

I’d be open to limiting court justices but only if the amendment included term limits. There should be no such thing as a job for life in government.

.....to include ALL government bureaucrats and employees. Although, who would hire a government employee after their stint in government?