Take a look. It seems Catlin Clark ran into the OSU fan, not the other way around. Journalism at it's best!

She must be looking to get into some more commercials with that acting job. Sore loser. And I’m not a fan of either team.

Definitely a Charging Foul on Clark. Defender was not set, but Clark initiated contact. But man that girl can play...
She can definitely play. But she looked like a poor teammate. When they were ready to take the court after a timeout she turned her back on the team and barely extended her arm into the huddle.

She can definitely play. But she looked like a poor teammate. When they were ready to take the court after a timeout she turned her back on the team and barely extended her arm into the huddle.
I feel like you were the kid that sat the bench

Ditto, she's an uber talented player, but she certainly has a primma donna attitude and really doesn't seem like a great teammate at all. If her personality has always been that way, then so be it and more power to her. Even the State Farm commercial, she looks incredibly awkward.

But one thing you will not hear is any criticism of these women athletes. The gal from LSU was suspended a couple of times this season, nothing was ever said about it and no one has said anything about it sense. Then again, it's not women, it's college sports in general. In Michigan's run to the national football title, there has been next to nothing said about Jim Harbaugh's transgressions or any of the upcoming pending decisions? It's like POOF, it goes away? College sports is Teflon these days.

Did any Iowa fans storm the court today and run into OSU’s best player like that Buckeye bumpkin/pumpkin did to Clark several weeks ago?

Did any Iowa fans storm the court today and run into OSU’s best player like that Buckeye bumpkin/pumpkin did to Clark several weeks ago?
I didn’t watch the game so I wouldn’t know. Clark is a great story. The media loves to destroy a great story.

No, but Caitlin flopped again after initiating contact with an OSU player and drew a tech. Lol. So that was consistent.
That flop in Cbus now makes more sense. She has had a lot of practice apparently. Regardless though she is a heck of a player.

That flop in Cbus now makes more sense. She has had a lot of practice apparently. Regardless though she is a heck of a player.
Agreed. And that's what good players do, they play the part. Her stature in the sport also helps her to get those calls. Kudos to her on the amazing accomplishment. That said, if she wants to cement herself as something more than a scoring prodigy, I think she needs to help the Hawkeyes win the whole thing.

Agreed. And that's what good players do, they play the part. Her stature in the sport also helps her to get those calls. Kudos to her on the amazing accomplishment. That said, if she wants to cement herself as something more than a scoring prodigy, I think she needs to help the Hawkeyes win the whole thing.
Do you think she isn’t doing all she can to win the whole thing?

Do you think she isn’t doing all she can to win the whole thing?
I'm sure she is, yes. And while scoring records are impressive, they're only one indicator of ultimate success. That's why there are usually two categories in these discussions:
  1. G.O.A.T.
  2. Best player to have never won a championship

She did lead the country in assists, didn't she?
Yes, in three of her four seasons. Finished her second season in second place, three behind first place.

Would take a huge performance, but she is 108 assists shy of taking over first place on the NCAA Women's career list, which would also make her the career leader in all of NCAA basketball. Maximum of three games in the Big Ten tournament and six in the NCAA tournament, would need to average a minimum of 12 assists/game, has a career average of 8.1 per game. Had 90 assists in 9 games in the 2023 post-season.

Last edited:
Yes, in three of her four seasons. Finished her second season in second place, three behind first place.

Would take a huge performance, but she is 108 assists shy of taking over first place on the NCAA Women's career list, which would also make her the career leader in all of NCAA basketball. Maximum of three games in the Big Ten tournament and six in the NCAA tournament, would need to average a minimum of 12 assists/game, has a career average of 8.1 per game. Had 90 assists in 9 games in the 2023 post-season.
Actually it wouldn’t make her the career leader in all of NCAA, no number will do that as she played only with women.