SWO Transfer News

cincinnatieng82

Its that time of the year where the rumors are starting to swirl about who is leaving where and who is going a new schools I've heard some interesting names so far and it is only April LOL

talking-who-saw-ferris-pass-out-at31flavors-last-night.gif

I know anytime recruiting or transfers come up on here that Moeller gets mentioned and to some extent I understand that. I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong but isnt most people issue with them recruiting incoming freshman ? In my recollection they have had very kids transfer in after 9th grade ? Before everyone jumps on this because it is Moeller , please include names of any past transfers who have went there for their junior or senior year. I have no problem if I am mistaken but just would like to know who the players were.

I know anytime recruiting or transfers come up on here that Moeller gets mentioned and to some extent I understand that. I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong but isnt most people issue with them recruiting incoming freshman ? In my recollection they have had very kids transfer in after 9th grade ? Before everyone jumps on this because it is Moeller , please include names of any past transfers who have went there for their junior or senior year. I have no problem if I am mistaken but just would like to know who the players were.
I believe Pfriem transferred into Moe his junior year in 2017. And Mahaffey into Moe his sophomore year in 2019.

But far more kids transfer out of that program than into it. For example, Class of ‘24 had like 7 kids that were in the Moe program their freshman year, but at another school this season as seniors, playing hoops—(Kings, Little Miami, Loveland, La Salle, Summit, Princeton, Cin College Prep).

OK thanks. I did not know Mahaffey was a transfer . Where did he come from ? I do remember Pfriem being a transfer.

I believe Pfriem transferred into Moe his junior year in 2017. And Mahaffey into Moe his sophomore year in 2019.

But far more kids transfer out of that program than into it. For example, Class of ‘24 had like 7 kids that were in the Moe program their freshman year, but at another school this season as seniors, playing hoops—(Kings, Little Miami, Loveland, La Salle, Summit, Princeton, Cin College Prep).
Pfriem was from Roger Bacon.

Wasn't there a kid who went from like Turpin to Moeller to Cov Catholic back to Turpin? 3 HS in 4 years?

wouldnt surprise me to see him go a prep school route......possibly find a school in a state where nil is legal for high school age kids
Correct. He will either be at a prep school or back at Lebanon from what I'm hearing. If it was completely up to him, he would be back at Lebanon at least next year to play with incoming freshman Jayshawn Coffey (top 20 8th grader in the country).

Correct. He will either be at a prep school or back at Lebanon from what I'm hearing. If it was completely up to him, he would be back at Lebanon at least next year to play with incoming freshman Jayshawn Coffey (top 20 8th grader in the country).
Heard Coffey is headed to Taft