SWBL maybe getting some respect?

I think by the end of the month the S.W.B.L maybe suprise some people!
1st round Monroe over Carroll

I personally dont see Monroe beating Carroll.

SWBL getting respect. I just looked at all tourny games and I only see maybe 2 teams getting past 2nd round. Franklin should make it to sectional finals and maybe Milton-Union. I have no idea about teams north of 70 but just looking at seeding MU might have a chance. Bellbrook just had a great win over a slumping B-Creek but tough matchup against Meadowdale. My SWBL predictions to make it to 2nd round:

Locks:
Franklin
Valley View

Maybe these teams:
Northridge
Waynesville
Dixie
Bellbrook
Milton Union

Loses:
Monroe
Madison
Brookville
Eaton
Carlisle
Preble Shawnee
Oakwood

Valley View handled Clinton Massie pretty easily. Next up will be Alter. Not predicting a VV win but I do think they can compete and keep the game close. I don;t usually compare basketball scores but Alter beat Carroll twice but both games were close (5 and 6 points). If the game is close and you have a special player like Denny, anything can happen.

Monroe kept it close but lost. 33-26

kept it close. The winning team only scored 33 points the game had to be close. Carroll got beat by 30 in their last game. I feel sorry for everyone who attended the Carroll-Monroe game. Way to set basketball back 40 years GCL.. Carroll and Franklin will be much closer than 30 points this time around.

kept it close. The winning team only scored 33 points the game had to be close. Carroll got beat by 30 in their last game. I feel sorry for everyone who attended the Carroll-Monroe game. Way to set basketball back 40 years GCL.. Carroll and Franklin will be much closer than 30 points this time around.

Not if Carroll can't throw it in the ocean again like last night it won't

Eaton

Eaton sure gave CJ a scare, too bad they couldn't pull it out at the end. :eek: The league does have 2 good players and some average players. With the overall talent in the league you need some great coaching to have an above average team that can compete in the tourney.