#4 Mason vs #8 St. Ursula @KINGS HS
#1 Mount Notre Dame vs #18 Turpin @Lakota East HS
#5 Seton vs #17 Little Miami @Hamilton HS
#2 Milford vs #9 Anderson @Lakota West HS

#2 Springboro vs #4 Miamisburg @Bellbrook HS
#3 Beavercreek vs #7 Bellbrook @Miamisburg HS
#1 Centerville vs #8 Troy @Beavercreek HS

I'll go:

#3 Loveland vs #6 Oak Hills --> 2-0 Loveland - Oak Hills struggled mightily against Mason and Milford this season, and even lost to Lakota East.
#4 Mason vs #8 St. Ursula --> 3-2 Mason - potential for an upset in the rematch. I like St. Ursula's chances. Two seniors that can get it done on the offensive side.
#1 Mount Notre Dame vs #18 Turpin --> 2-0 MND - Turpin has resolved major issues to finish the season strong and play good teams close.
#5 Seton vs #17 Little Miami --> 4-1 Seton
#2 Milford vs #9 Anderson --> 3-0 Milford

#2 Springboro vs #4 Miamisburg --> 3-1 Miamisburg - Boro is trending downward in a bad way.
#3 Beavercreek vs #7 Bellbrook --> 3-1 Beavercreek - Creek has a tendency to give up goals in garbage time, but Bellbrook has also significantly improved since the 1st meeting.
#1 Centerville vs #8 Troy --> 4-0 Centerville

St. Ursula and Bellbrook might have the best chances for an upset in this round, and no, Miamisburg winning wouldn't be an upset in my book!

Last edited:

Just watched an amazing game of kickball. Mason 2 St Ursula 1. Final. I don’t see a ton of games these days, but the ones I have seen have all been kick-chase-foul repeat. Is this the formula in girls soccer now?

Just watched an amazing game of kickball. Mason 2 St Ursula 1. Final. I don’t see a ton of games these days, but the ones I have seen have all been kick-chase-foul repeat. Is this the formula in girls soccer now?
It has been for years in both boys and girls. It’s about the win in high school.

That is the painful reality of high school soccer that Cincinnati loves. Bad soccer + TONS of injuries the rule not exception.

Sad truth. Coaches commonly preach this in HS soccer. Boot over the top to the corners, hope for confusion on the transition while crossing the ball back inside. Works to some degree at this level, with a mixture of talent and size on the pitch, but it's so sloppy. Makes you cringe. Worlds apart from a quality club soccer match.

Loveland 2
Oak Hills 1

Mason 2
St. Ursula 1

Mount Notre Dame 6
Turpin 0
** Thought Turpin would keep this closer, but hats off to MND for another solid win. MND flexin', watch out!

Seton 5
Little Miami 0

Milford 2
Anderson 1

Springboro 0
Miamisburg 2

Beavercreek 2
Bellbrook 1
** Goes to PKs. Creek shanks one, goalie keeps them alive by blocking Bellbrook's next attempt, then she blocks another in the 6th round sudden death to seal the win! Just knew this was going to be close. Bellbrook was in a position to win.

Centerville 4
Troy 0
** Nailed this score!

A few close matches in there! Good round!