Supreme Court Nominee - Historically Hailed as a Black WOMAN- Refuses to Define the Word Woman

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office
Wasn't that about the lamest shot ? < Pop-gun gif here >

Clarence Thomas’ Jurisprudence Is Only Getting More Chaotic​

The justice’s attack on a landmark school desegregation case is the latest illustration of his erratic extremism.​

Geez, you people really suck. What horrible humans populate the Democrat Party.

Quick question can God define a woman? Seems to me there is reason for some confusion ?

Genesis 2:21-23 “So the LORD God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man’s ribs and closed up the place with flesh. Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man. The man said, ‘This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called “woman”, for she was taken out of man’.“

Quick question can God define a woman? Seems to me there is reason for some confusion ?

Genesis 2:21-23 “So the LORD God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man’s ribs and closed up the place with flesh. Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man. The man said, ‘This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called “woman”, for she was taken out of man’.“
Yes. God can define a woman. Anymore dumb questions?

You seem confused....tough break.

I see zero confusion. One was made a man, one a woman.
Libs and God haters go nuts when He is binary on a topic.

I see zero confusion. One was made a man, one a woman.
Libs and God haters go nuts when He is binary on a topic.
The God fairy your party likes has nothing to do with Jesus of Nazareth, who your party rejects his teachings by their deeds.

I think what he’s saying is it’s pretty twisted that people call a man that had it lopped off a “woman”.
Here is what not to do, in case you had any thoughts.

BOSTON – A California man was arrested on Tuesday, April 20, 2022 and charged in federal court in Springfield, Mass. in connection with making threats against Merriam-Webster, Inc.