Super Bowl LIV Haltime Show performers announced

LOL! I didn't get the humor I guess. I'm an old guy and not very much in to what is going around me these days. LOL! I'm just tired of reading these forums and someone brings up race. Why can't we just all get along and be kind to each other. We're Americans, let's act like it.

Don't usually care too much about who does the halftime show really. So many people say they watch the game because of the Commercials and Halftime show.

Yeah, Right.
And people go to Hooters because of the fantastic cuisine.

Does seem odd with those two though. Do they even still make music? They cannot be considered classics. Oh weill.....guess at least Shakira is great to look at!

To be fair, I can’t imagine any scenario of a halftime show that would make me interested in watching.
Here, here! Doubtful I'd be interested in the vast majority of acts the current elitists would want to see.

Maybe if KISS fits them in their latest retirement tour? Lol. That would be grotesque, but with a sense of humor. Would certainly fit in with the over-the-top hype the NFL likes for SB week.

Or Rush - definitely Rush. I'm picturing viewers across the country saying to each other"I don't get it. What's with all the washing machines?". ?

Damn that Neil Peart for retiring already.

After the Janet debacle the NFL went on a nice run of old guys: Paul McCartney, Rolling Stones, Prince, Tom Petty, Bruce Sringsteen and The Who

After the Janet debacle the NFL went on a nice run of old guys: Paul McCartney, Rolling Stones, Prince, Tom Petty, Bruce Sringsteen and The Who
At least all of those acts can be considered legends in the industry.

These two? Nah.