Suburban League National 2024

Bro must have autocorrected Solon in there in place of Nordonia.

Wadsworth - Hudson - Nordonia are the clear cut favorites in no particular order.

Solon will be bottom of the barrel along with Stow and North Royalton. Stow will be looking at an Over/Under win total of 0.5 wins this year as they have absolutely nothing in all three phases of the game.

Bro must have autocorrected Solon in there in place of Nordonia.

Wadsworth - Hudson - Nordonia are the clear cut favorites in no particular order.

Solon will be bottom of the barrel along with Stow and North Royalton. Stow will be looking at an Over/Under win total of 0.5 wins this year as they have absolutely nothing in all three phases of the game.
Stow might win a few games this fall. Talented QB and supposedly a solid sophomore class, and it would not take much to improve over the last 2 years. Still don't think I have seen a program collapse this quickly, save for maybe Cincinnati Colerain, which went 0-10 after years of being a state power.

Stow might win a few games this fall. Talented QB and supposedly a solid sophomore class, and it would not take much to improve over the last 2 years. Still don't think I have seen a program collapse this quickly, save for maybe Cincinnati Colerain, which went 0-10 after years of being a state power.
Talented QB? I'm not sure a 2-19 recording as a starting QB means talented, yes they have absolutely zero talent on the roster, but a "talented" QB could win more than 2 games, also they got shut out twice last year, maybe whoever is calling the offense is not qualified??

Talented QB? I'm not sure a 2-19 recording as a starting QB means talented, yes they have absolutely zero talent on the roster, but a "talented" QB could win more than 2 games, also they got shut out twice last year, maybe whoever is calling the offense is not qualified??
Well, even a talented QB needs an OL, RB, and more than one decent WR, who was a soph.

No one seemed to think this play caller was unqualified when Stow was making final fours, I think talent might be an issue .

So you lost at all 3 levels to Wadsworth, lost a varsity game to Hudson and then got beat by league rival Twinsburg in the play offs but a sophmore QB is going to lead the program to 10-0?

Cause this is the NFL or major college, these coaches get to pick and choose their teams.
I get they probably don’t have the talent level of teams like Hudson, Wads, Nordonia right now but I have a hard time believing they are this bad talent wise. Back to back 1-9 seasons, with one of those wins being lowly Cuyahoga Falls.

I get they probably don’t have the talent level of teams like Hudson, Wads, Nordonia right now but I have a hard time believing they are this bad talent wise. Back to back 1-9 seasons, with one of those wins being lowly Cuyahoga Falls.
Stow is the largest school district in Summit County as well. Can’t say they don’t have the numbers to pick from.

How’s spring training been for y’all? Guys putting in the work? Getting strong? Let’s hear some of those numbers from the weight room!!