Student Section at Moeller Game

SS was horrible. I personally don't like that end but the one we were on for the WW game. We better be much improved for round one presuming we play Elda.

Maybe the bomb squad should stop watching the game and, I don't know, start some cheers? I realize you guys took this job so you could show us how cool you are by standing around making jokes and taking your shirts off in the fourth quarter, but try starting cheers besides "Defense, X, Defense" every once in a while, and underclassmen might get into it a little more.

If anybody was there before the game, you would understand why the seniors were so weak. We were in the origional section (the one on the left looking at the field), and starting to fill in the one to the left of that (like at the DeMatha game). Sully and Haskins came over and told us that Moeller didn't want people in the section we were currently filling. So we had the band move over 1 section and moved everybody else over with them. In the process, people got mixed up, Seniors who were there 1 hour+ before kickoff lost their front row spot, and the section we moved into was right behind the team instead of to the left of them. The section that was moved behind the team wasn't even using the real front row, but was standing on the first row of bleachers just to be able to see. So really, it's kind of Moeller's fault.

BUT...the SS was still pretty bad. We had a couple of cheers that were pretty loud, and on D I thought we were pretty good, but no funny cheers or anything like that. We HAVE to step it up for the Elder game, whether it's at X or somewhere else. Elder will be there, will we?

Price Hill Chili After the Game :clap: :clap: :clap: Price Hill Chili After the Game

Let's Re-brake the record

you guys can make jokes on ELDER but get your thongs in a bunch when someone jokes on you. good luck saturday
get your turtle necks out it will be cold

If you think X can't take a joke, you must be crazy. X has mastered the art of self depricating humor.

yea the ss was pretty weak compared to games like Dematha and such and i think we should of acknowledged the seniors like brad scherer and Alex Albright that showed up more than just a weak "state champs" cheer that didnt reach the 3rd row,

Price Hill Chili after the game

No, I don't think Elder outcheered us.

but seriously... the student section needs to do better on saturday, this should be a close game and elder will have 50% of the tickets so we need to outcheer the entire elder nation or should i say the entire elder state?