Streaming Services

Got a 7 day free trial of Screambox as there was a movie on there I wanted to see. Most of the horror movies on there can be found on Tubi so I checked out those only streaming on Screambox and found a few to watch this last week!!!!!

Just got Netflix with add support for $6.99. Only got it to finish some series I started years ago such as Ozark, Stranger Things, Haunting, etc...... find some movies on there I was interested in as well but when I went to load them up to my watch list it stated this title is not available with the add support plan. Nowhere on the site where I signed up for stated anything that the Netflix catalog would be limited with add support.

Oh well.... have not been a fan of Netflix over the last few years and once again they found a way to piss me off again. Will finish up the series then be done with them.

It was inevitable, but big big changes are coming to streaming.

Last week it was announced that Disney+ and Hulu are partnering up with HBO max for a bundle service.

Now, it was just announced that Netflix, Peacock and AppleTV are partnering up to do a bundled service at a reduced price.

I really like Peacock and have kept it ever since I first got it. Never tried Apple TV and Netflix, well, it is a love/hate relationship with me. Will be interested in what they will charge for all 3.....

Only got MLS Season Pass last year on Apple but never signed up for just AppleTV. Right now, surprisingly, I only have Prime, and that's because I just have prime for the free shipping tied into the streaming. Otherwise, I'd be down to nothing. I just really hasn't watched much TV the past few months. I had the Disney bundle for quite a while, but when the year was up I didn't renew when the CC attached to the account has expired. I really don't miss it.

I've been meaning to sign up for Paramount again once Tulsa King comes back on. And also Max for a few things. Though I might do the Disney/Max/Hulu bundle again. Just depends. Right now it's just not worth the cost. Just spending $80/mo on internet gives me more than enough options without paying extra.