Storms

Duke_Knows

All Region
Predictions for your area? I am having a tough time calling this one coming in later today. I think we get some straight line winds but nothing to serious.

Sounds like Cincinnati is going to get blasted today. Already talk of hail, strong winds and a possible tornado.

given the Browns running game with ol' man Willis and oingoboingo, bad weather would have to favor the Bengals.

I don't think it is that simple. I agree the Browns can't run, but I would much rather have the Bengals trying to run on the Browns d than throwing to AJ Green. Browns run defense is legit.

According to the radar, the "tornado" rotation passed about 3 miles of my house. It wasn't even raining here. The sky for sure was doing a counter clockwise rotation, with the moon showing through pretty often. Very pretty actually, we sat on the deck and watched. Rained for 10 minutes after, and we're done. I thought it was gonna be Armagedon.

According to the radar, the "tornado" rotation passed about 3 miles of my house. It wasn't even raining here. The sky for sure was doing a counter clockwise rotation, with the moon showing through pretty often. Very pretty actually, we sat on the deck and watched. Rained for 10 minutes after, and we're done. I thought it was gonna be Armagedon.

Darwin missed a golden opportunity.

Thank you, good sir. Seems to be a pretty good site you guys have here. Word I've gotten through the grapevine is that it's not what it once was though.