State tournament upsets/surprises . . .

Wow, could you clarify that. Don't think that even Toby Dunlap and Ray Anthony together are able to do that.
I meant the "NW Ohio" district every year over that period of time - including the ones that were not actually in NW Ohio (and I know it is not actually called a NW Ohio district).

I don’t know Allen personally. But I was at the JC Gorman his sophomore year when he was champion and state runner up at State.
After Allen won the 285 lbs championship at the JC Gorman and everyone was leaving the gym he walked up and down the stands with a garbage bag picking up trash (not just where his team or fans sat). Very classy and respectful.
He tore his MCL before districts and we thought that was going to be a problem for him but it ended up not being the only problem. Unfortunately Todd ended up having pneumonia (we didn’t know this at time)at State and could not continue. He was a pretty sick boy! Thanks so much for the kind words about Todd we really appreciate!!

He is a good kid. Really surprised he went down.
I don’t know Allen personally. But I was at the JC Gorman his sophomore year when he was champion and state runner up at State.
After Allen won the 285 lbs championship at the JC Gorman and everyone was leaving the gym he walked up and down the stands with a garbage bag picking up trash (not just where his team or fans sat). Very classy and respectful