Star studded funeral and other musings

zeeman

Al effing Sharpton gave the eulogy? Kevin Hart was there?

Also today, CDC was asked if coughing from tear gas could help spread corona. You can’t make this shyte up if you tried ?

So what’s wrong with Hamiltucky you Price Hill scum bag
Wrong. Not from Price Hill, but at least Price Hill is diverse ?‍♂️ . But I did some work out there for about 3 years and I heard racial and homophobic slurs enough for one life time. Not in a joking manner or anything either (not that that's any better); literally in reference to black people and gay people. Not great people.

Wrong. Not from Price Hill, but at least Price Hill is diverse ?‍♂️ . But I did some work out there for about 3 years and I heard racial and homophobic slurs enough for one life time. Not in a joking manner or anything either (not that that's any better); literally in reference to black people and gay people. Not great people.
Wow, you condemn a whole town just for the actions of a few, sad

Wow, you condemn a whole town just for the actions of a few, sad
Ahhh, I see what you're doing there. But I've never condemned all police, now have I?

But yes, 99% of my interactions out there were with incredibly biased people. You just seem like someone that fits the bill.

Al effing Sharpton gave the eulogy? Kevin Hart was there?

Also today, CDC was asked if coughing from tear gas could help spread corona. You can’t make this shyte up if you tried ?
As usual the death of an individual turns into a circus. How much will the Honorable REV Sharpton and this civil rights lawyer make off of this?

Are you seriously suggesting that Hamilton is not diverse? Oh and it's Hamilton!.