Standup Comedy? Who gets more laughs in your opinion?

I was watching several “interview movies” on YouTube with Katt Williams in it. Okay, so basically, as far as when you watch “standup comedy” routines, or when you watch people perform standup comedy on stage: My Question maybe; Who do you typically think “gets more laughs” or gets a “better reaction” from the audience? “Black Standup Comics” or “White Standup Comics”? To me, Funny is Funny: Doesn’t effect me if the joke teller is black or white: But for the sake of arguement: Who do you think is typically funnier or gets more “crowd laughs”? Black Comedians or White Comedians? Thank you.

I was watching several “interview movies” on YouTube with Katt Williams in it. Okay, so basically, as far as when you watch “standup comedy” routines, or when you watch people perform standup comedy on stage: My Question maybe; Who do you typically think “gets more laughs” or gets a “better reaction” from the audience? “Black Standup Comics” or “White Standup Comics”? To me, Funny is Funny: Doesn’t effect me if the joke teller is black or white: But for the sake of arguement: Who do you think is typically funnier or gets more “crowd laughs”? Black Comedians or White Comedians? Thank you.
White comedians.

I'm not sure this is a white / black issue. Look back in time. Richard Pryor, the old Eddie Murphy, Rodney Dangerfield, Jay Leno, Chris Rock, George Carlin. One thing that definitely does not work is female comedians.

What do you mean funny, funny how?

I understand what you mean and agree, but funny is not universal. Funny is personal. What one person thinks is hilarious another might only find boring.

It's kind of been an era thing. Pre 1980's it seemed comedy was dominated by white male comedians- Carlin, Dangerfield, Don Rickels, you did have Bill Cosby and Richard Pryor in the 70's. Then in the 80's, it was Eddie Murphy, then Chris Rock.

To me it's more of the commedian's material than color, you have to be willing to make fun of EVERYONE, not just a certain type of people, it's been very tough because we have such a thin skinned society.

Never heard of her.
I first found her on the Blue Collar Comedy channel on Sirius. She's up there as one of the best. A more modern female comedian I like is Taylor Tomlinson. It wasn't a surprise to me when she got the position for the late night show she hosts (it's not a talk show, though).