St Mary’s - Gilmore game

Tesoro

Looks like Gilmore brought about 6 student fans.. and they are all wearing cheerleader uniforms. Interesting game..

I knew St Mary’s guards were going to have trouble. They have even average guards and they are winning this game.
Yea.. not sure at Mary’s can over come. Surely Gilmore can’t continue to shoot 3’s. St Mary’s has to take better care of the ball

Yea.. not sure at Mary’s can over come. Surely Gilmore can’t continue to shoot 3’s. St Mary’s has to take better care of the ball
Unfortunately I don’t think they can. They can’t guard Parks but they also can’t shoot it at all from outside. Can’t see Gilmour keeping this shooting pace up.

Gilmour not Gilmore. Their fan base is at the State Hockey Championships. Gilmour is well coached and very athletic. Final score Gilmour 65 St Mary’s 32. Go Lancers.

Y’all are trippin.
Watched this game online.

Gilmour crushed St Mary’s.
Wasn’t even a contest.
Gilmour is good and very well coached.

Looks like Gilmore brought about 6 student fans.. and they are all wearing cheerleader uniforms. Interesting game..
Gilmour’s entire fan base is at Nationwide Arena in Columbus right now.
State Championship Game in Hockey vs
Toledo St Francis DeSales.

What a great year for GA sports so far.
Spring is promising also.

Gilmour sports
Fall volleyball state champs
Girls XC 4th
Boys golf state runner ups
Girls track indoor state champs
Hockey State title game
Boys BB final four
Boys and girls prep hockey prep National playoffs

Great game from Rose.....those 5 triples in the first really changed the game

Is Jim Holman the AD at St. Mary’s Memorial?

He was a hell of a college linebacker in the OAC at Heidelberg College in the 1980’s.
In the Heidelberg HOF too I believe.

See y'all at State Baseball! ?
It’s possible but long way to go.
Gilmour has all back but 3 graduated Sr’s.
If they don’t platoon the hell out of the guys like last year and just go with their best lineup they will have a shot.
Coach was a rookie HC last and my guess is he won’t do that again.
lol or maybe he will.

Typical private school.. 6 students in the fan section… players don’t match the demographics of the rest of the school. Sham.
1647194687442.jpeg

Biggest football title game crowds since 2000…

2002 Elder/Harding 20,000
2003 Elder/St Ed’s 20,000
2005 St. X/Massillon 20,000
2001 Ignatius/St X 19,000
Now do below D1 in basketball too.
Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to go to the state basketball weekends and compare fan base attendance across divisions. The private schools never bring anybody.

Biggest football title game crowds since 2000…

2002 Elder/Harding 20,000
2003 Elder/St Ed’s 20,000
2005 St. X/Massillon 20,000
2001 Ignatius/St X 19,000
Ya happen to see the Game yesterday? Lol. More cheerleaders than student fans

Now do below D1 in basketball too.
Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to go to the state basketball weekends and compare fan base attendance across divisions. The private schools never bring anybody.
What do the students have to support? A few move ins that got a scholarship because they were good at a sport? They have no connection

Tesoro I personally resent how you perceive Gilmour Academy. As a former African American Head Coach at GA having coached 19 seasons and many State Championships in three different sports. Gilmour is a very caring inviting school. With many diverse students of African American, Asian and Hispanic Students. And a lot of them are not athletes.

Do you think it was a valid reason? Lol. Let’s be honest.

I have zero ties to Gilmour, but know how big a deal hockey is there. So yes, it was a valid reason. After seeing another poster talk about the diversity of the school, this all just proves you have an axe to grind. Sorry their fan base disappointed you.

A quick look on social media revealed Gilmour had a great cheering section at Nationwide last night. My buddy’s kid has played hockey at Gilmour and claims the facility is elite and the sport is a big deal there. From what I saw on the stream, the most important fans (parents) were present. They have a really nice team.

Tesoro I personally resent how you perceive Gilmour Academy. As a former African American Head Coach at GA having coached 19 seasons and many State Championships in three different sports. Gilmour is a very caring inviting school. With many diverse students of African American, Asian and Hispanic Students. And a lot of them are not athletes.
Don’t care really. Of course they can’t all be athletes when ya recruit the good ones..

A quick look on social media revealed Gilmour had a great cheering section at Nationwide last night. My buddy’s kid has played hockey at Gilmour and claims the facility is elite and the sport is a big deal there. From what I saw on the stream, the most important fans (parents) were present. They have a really nice team.
Many AAU teams are great to..