Spygate: the FBI/DoJ/DNC collusion and abuse of power

Heads up G-Rock

Exclusive: FBI document warns conspiracy theories are a new domestic terrorism threat
Yahoo News

Well they did turn half the country nuts with the 2 year none stop Trump Russia collusion conspiracy theory. The White nationalist Trump racist is right there also. And yes this is how you get brain dead antifa movement and black guys shooting randomly at the white devils. They must keep us divided.

Or were you talking about Jeffery Epstein and his pedophile Island with lots of pizza for the taking?

Well they did turn half the country nuts with the 2 year none stop Trump Russia collusion conspiracy theory. The White nationalist Trump racist is right there also. And yes this is how you get brain dead antifa and black guys shooting randomly at the white devils.

Or were you talking about Jeffery Epstein and his pedophile Island with lots of pizza for the taking?
Just trying to help a brother out....they are on to you.

Just trying to help a brother out....they are on to you.

Only when you become enlightened will you be able to see what this is, for now you will obey the masters plan as all good sheep must do.

Be vigilant, I suspect another false flag or a attempt, they will then say look we were right.

This is also a lame attempt to deflect the truth from the masses with the worn out "everything is conspiracy theory"... Even when it is exposed (like Epstein and his mossad/ CIA pedophile control mechanism.) This will become much more difficult as exposure continues and the patriots take control.

And if they come for me they will regret it, as I will mow them down with laser beams of truth and enslave them as my bunker building minions... before I feed them to the pigs.

DOJ says by Aug 5th Bruce Ohr's 302s will be released. Depending on how much is redacted, we might have some interesting talking points come Monday.

The summaries of FBI interviews with Ohr, known as 302s, show that Ohr knew by September 2016 -- a month before the initial application to surveil the Trump campaign -- that Steele was "desperate" that Donald Trump not be elected president.

A source close to the matter .... "this had the effect of putting a senior DOJ official on notice that a witness/source had an extreme bias" -- yet the FISA warrant application went through in October 2016 with multiple renewals.

Drip Drip Drip

Trump does not want Intelligence agencies that deliver intelligence. He wants them to deliver the news he wants to hear. He does not want the truth and is not working to protect America.

Disgraced money man's alleged sex trafficking victim names 2 prominent Dems in newly released docs

Jeffrey Epstein's alleged sex trafficking victim named Bill Richardson, George Mitchell in newly released documents

Trump does not want Intelligence agencies that deliver intelligence. He wants them to deliver the news he wants to hear. He does not want the truth and is not working to protect America.
Wrong. That is what Obama did. With the 302s coming out it is clear that the "insurance policy" was aggressively pursued to oust a legally elected president. Not only that, but the Democrats in Congress, by way of their failure to acknowledge the truth and by continuing to peddle this lie, are complicit in trying to usurp a duly elected president and subvert our Constitution. This is, as I said over a year ago, the greatest violation of our Constitution and threat to our republic. People need to pay the consequences.

I cannot and will not vote for a Democrat for the foreseeable future, if ever. I am not too keen on the hapless Republicans either but there is little alternative.

Crossfire Hurricane makes Watergate look like a jaywalking violation.

They do not deliver truth, they create customized propaganda to control what you believe is the truth.
Trump is lifting the veil, they are pissed.

How about that two year assault on the truth they put out there, (Trump Russia Collusion) you took that one hook line and sinker.
Do you feel silly with the 302 release proving that they all knew they were peddling a complete fabrication and mind frick on the general public?

If you still believe that Trump colluded after four hearings and investigations and nothing was found, I have no doubt you will go to your grave believing it happened.

With Latest Trump Dossier-DOJ News, How Many Heads Are Going To Roll With Pending Report On Obama FISA Abuses?

So, how many heads are going to roll in September? Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz is supposed to release his long-awaited report on Obama-era FISA abuses. The focal point centers on the DOJ’s FISA spy warrant against Carter Page, a former foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign, which was secured thanks to the Clinton-funded opposition research project called the Trump dossier. The dossier was compiled by ex-British spook Christopher Steele. It was unverified. It was biased. And the DOJ knew it. Not only that, former top DOJ official Bruce Ohr kept contacting Steele months after it was revealed his work was biased

The documents, first obtained by Judicial Watch, also revealed that top Justice Department official Bruce Ohr maintained contact with Steele for at least six months after Steele was fired by the FBI for unauthorized media contacts in November 2016.

townhall.com

With Latest Trump Dossier-DOJ News, How Many Heads Are Going To Roll With Pending Report On Obama FISA Abuses?
.08/20/2019 10:15:49AM EST.
townhall.com
townhall.com
8-8-2019 Story - missed it While I was in the Smokey Mountains

So, how many heads are going to roll in September? Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz is supposed to release his long-awaited report on Obama-era FISA abuses. The focal point centers on the DOJ’s FISA spy warrant against Carter Page, a former foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign, which was secured thanks to the Clinton-funded opposition research project called the Trump dossier. The dossier was compiled by ex-British spook Christopher Steele. It was unverified. It was biased. And the DOJ knew it. Not only that, former top DOJ official Bruce Ohr kept contacting Steele months after it was revealed his work was biased

The documents, first obtained by Judicial Watch, also revealed that top Justice Department official Bruce Ohr maintained contact with Steele for at least six months after Steele was fired by the FBI for unauthorized media contacts in November 2016.

townhall.com

.08/20/2019 10:15:49AM EST.
townhall.com
townhall.com
8-8-2019 Story - missed it While I was in the Smokey Mountains
Drip Drip Drip - I wonder if Barr will get out in front of it and make up another summary....then prohibit the release of any details and underlying materials.

10 declassified Russia collusion revelations that could rock Washington this fall

Behind the scenes, some major events were set in motion last autumn that could soon change the tenor in Washington, at least as it relates to the debunked Russia collusion narrative that distracted America for nearly three years.

It was in September 2018 that President Trump told my Hill.TV colleague Buck Sexton and me that he would order the release of all classified documents showing what the FBI, the Department of Justice (DOJ) and other U.S. intelligence agencies may have done wrong in the Russia probe.

About the same time, the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, under then-Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), voted unanimously to send 53 nonpublic transcripts of witnesses in its Russia review to the director of national intelligence (DNI) for declassification. The transcripts were officially delivered in November.

Now, nearly a year later, neither release has happened.

But the long wait for transparency may soon end.

The foot-dragging inside the intelligence community (IC) that occurred under now-departed DNI Dan Coats and his deputy, Sue Gordon, could halt abruptly. That’s particularly true if Trump appoints a new IC sheriff, such as former House Intelligence Committee Chairman Pete Hoekstra (R-Mich.), the current ambassador to the Netherlands, or longtime national security expert Fred Fleitz.

Likewise, the president has an opportunity to speed up and organize the release of declassified information by simply creating an Office of Transparency and Accountability inside his own White House, run by a staffer empowered at the level of a formal assistant to the president. That would prevent intelligence agencies from continuing their game of public keep-away.

Hey 2manyBats I'm thinking that folks are going to be stunned at what comes out starting in September.

When the dust settles the American public is going to see PROOF that the Obama administration worked with elements of the Deep State to first spy on Trump's campaign, disrupt his transition and then attempt to remove him from office.

Doubt any heads actually roll, but there will be no shortage of red faces.

If by heads rolling you mean actual executions for treason I agree that we won't be seeing that.

But I suspect we'll be seeing more then red faces among former Obama officials and Deep State apparatchiks. I believe some of them will face criminal charges. But in the end a deal will be made between the democrats & republicans that keeps Obama out of all this.

Hey 2manyBats I'm thinking that folks are going to be stunned at what comes out starting in September.

When the dust settles the American public is going to see PROOF that the Obama administration worked with elements of the Deep State to first spy on Trump's campaign, disrupt his transition and then attempt to remove him from office.

I'd like to think Justice for All would be Served !! Stunner Yes - but I doubt it would shock some like Us cause once proof is laid for all to see - it will never be reported on