Springfield @ Huber Heights Wayne .... Round 1

Should be a good one. Springfield ended the season with their longest win streak of the year at 2 games. Wayne has the talent at QB but will the coaching hold up? If Wayne gets up early, they should win. I look for Thompson to have a big game.

As bad as I want Wayne to win, I think Springfield takes this one. Wayne’s coaching is subpar and I think Springfield will come in better prepared.

Heard rumors the Wayne-Springfield officials met to discuss not allowing any students attend the game? Anyone hear about that? Any updates?

This game should be played on Saturday. I agree about not allowing Students to a point. Wayne earned this home game and I do not have an issue with letting Wayne students into the game. The Springfield students are the ones that should not be allowed to attend. They can all go to the Springfield gym and watch the game there as I am sure it would not take much to do something like that.

To the Springfield fans heading to the game. Just watch the game on TV but if you do show up things have changed since the incident that occurred earlier in the season.

There are now barriers up that separate the home and visitor side.
Heavy Police presence.
Porta Potties have been brought in for the visitor side.....
I doubt they will allow anyone from the visitor side to come to the home side.

I would hope that they bring in metal detectors but I doubt that....

This game should be played on Saturday. I agree about not allowing Students to a point. Wayne earned this home game and I do not have an issue with letting Wayne students into the game. The Springfield students are the ones that should not be allowed to attend. They can all go to the Springfield gym and watch the game there as I am sure it would not take much to do something like that.
Here you go stirring the pot again. Keep it going. So you get them views in your section. Last time they played you made a big deal out of something that was nothing. Now acti g the the students from each school are thugs. Just stop. Stop posting.

Oh my God. No, the Springfield Nation should and will be there front n center in full force to negate your home field advantage.

Last edited:
To the Springfield fans heading to the game. Just watch the game on TV but if you do show up things have changed since the incident that occurred earlier in the season.

There are now barriers up that separate the home and visitor side.
Heavy Police presence.
Porta Potties have been brought in for the visitor side.....
I doubt they will allow anyone from the visitor side to come to the home side.

I would hope that they bring in metal detectors but I doubt that....
Funny how such precautions weren't necessary the past 4 years for all the playoff games Springfield played where they advanced to State 4 times and the Championship game in Canton the past 2 years. That's approximately 20 playoff games, which included a few nailbiters that came down to the final seconds. I don't recall 1 fight or incident occurring in any of those games. Perhaps it's your local hoodlums that require these precautions.

Here you go stirring the pot again. Keep it going. So you get them views in your section. Last time they played you made a big deal out of something that was nothing. Now acti g the the students from each school are thugs. Just stop. Stop posting.
He just doesn't want the Cats to have any fan support at this game in a desperate attempt to try to give Wayne some sort of an extraneous competitive advantage.

Lol its crazy Springfield has no issues at any other game this season and has played 6 road games. But I guess

Funny how such precautions weren't necessary the past 4 years for all the playoff games Springfield played where they advanced to State 4 times and the Championship game in Canton the past 2 years. That's approximately 20 playoff games, which included a few nailbiters that came down to the final seconds. I don't recall 1 fight or incident occurring in any of those games. Perhaps it's your local hoodlums that require these precautions.
That is kind of funny. The SHS fans were fine when they were winning but throw in a loss and all hell breaks loose. Sounds kind of like one of the SHS Yappi posters...

I know for a fact that when Fairmont played at your place last year they had to throw Springfield students out of the Fairmont student section.

That is kind of funny. The SHS fans were fine when they were winning but throw in a loss and all hell breaks loose. Sounds kind of like one of the SHS Yappi posters...

I know for a fact that when Fairmont played at your place last year they had to throw Springfield students out of the Fairmont student section.
You're such a victim. I know for a fact there were no incidents whatsoever when Springfield played Fairmont this year or last year, regular season and playoffs.

The real issue is not a Wayne issue or a Springfield issue its the generation of kid issue and its not just a specific city. There are great kids at both just the bad apples get more attention than the rest. But it would be nice if these post could stay about the current game which I'm sure will never happen
Nice post and nothing could be more true in two sentences (y)
I have to pull for Kitties and like their last two wins for momentum but I just have doubts this week considering HHW big win over Selfcenterville. If I had two bucks in my pocket I'd put it on the Kittens by 4.

You're such a victim. I know for a fact there were no incidents whatsoever when Springfield played Fairmont this year or last year, regular season and playoffs.
Yeah there were no incidents because the kids were removed. This year SHS barely had 50 people at the game and hardly any students.

Trust me no one has played the victim more than you. Refs cheated us, we had injuries, they played dirty, No one respects SHS, Voters wont vote for us, All non SHS fans are haters...

I have said this in the past. If you can check out the Barstool accounts for these teams. That is where the trash talk starts with the kids usually just students hardly ever players. It is no surprise that some of that may spill over to the game between kids.

I know I get on Moe and some of his actions. I will say he does look out for his players.

ohsaa.JPG

Yeah there were no incidents because the kids were removed. This year SHS barely had 50 people at the game and hardly any students.

Trust me no one has played the victim more than you. Refs cheated us, we had injuries, they played dirty, No one respects SHS, Voters wont vote for us, All non SHS fans are haters...
No, you pretty much have the market cornered on victimhood. And, why wouldn't you?

Incoherent ramblings. The signs creep up again. Going to another all nighter huh? Tweek tweek.
You certainly seem that way but you forgot drafting fake, defamatory letters on your own fake letterhead. Looks like you're in the advanced stages. Maybe it would help calm you down if you focused on Fairmont's playoff game?