Northwest Lanes Sectional #1
1. Wilmington
2. McAuley
3. Glen Este

Northwest Lanes Sectional #2
1. Fairfield
2. Mother of Mercy
3. Princeton

I found it, so I guess I'll answer my own question. It looks like 5 make it out of the southwest regional this year. It should be a heck of a battle. I'm still not sure about how many individuals make it though

I'm pretty sure it's just the 15 listed, and 5 of those teams will go on to the state tourny, which is comprised of 16 teams from all the districts

Scored more points than the others I'm guessing.:shrug:

:laugh: that one made me laugh. the fortunate thing about the tourneys is you can suck the entire year, have one good day, and go to the next level. The unfortunate thing is that you can dominate all year, go 20-3, and still not make it to the next level cause of one bad day. Thats why i will be back to bowling youth league in huber heights this saturday :soapbox:

:laugh: that one made me laugh. the fortunate thing about the tourneys is you can suck the entire year, have one good day, and go to the next level. The unfortunate thing is that you can dominate all year, go 20-3, and still not make it to the next level cause of one bad day. Thats why i will be back to bowling youth league in huber heights this saturday :soapbox:

did rasnic advance?

:dang: rasnic didnt advance, i think he shot like 580 or something. our high series was only 601. but on the bring side curtiss was gcl north player of the year for the 4th time in a row.

wow, was it a sports shot or a normal house shot? up at northwest there was a 757 during the 1st sectional and a 727 in the 2nd sectional along with numerous 650+s.

it was a "modified" house shot. it had some area, but was more difficult than most house shots i have bowled on. I think there were only like 3 series over 650 in my sectional. the problem is the shot favored people who could play down and in, and we are a team of crankers (except for myself and this guy darrell, but we were on the bench). The crankers couldnt get the angle to get out the corner pins so we left A LOT of 10's and 7's.

That's how every sport is.