Some Fall and Spring Sports Switching Seasons?

brianwr112

I wish the OHSAA would update us on what's being considered. I know they can't have a definite answer but give us a date where we know what direction we are headed with limited spectators, shortened season plan or fall and spring sports flipped if its being considered.
Snodgrass had a video conference within the past few days. Basically said making definitive plans for Fall Sports would be a waste of time at this point. They're considering numerous options but really don't know where we'll be at as a state or country even next week. There are a lot of variables in play between now and Aug 1.

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
College football discussing playing in the Spring of 2021. If they go down that route, then the OHSAA will start to take that idea more seriously,

Iroquois

This isn't official. It came from a couple of AD's in the Akron/Canton area. They did a rough draft, had misspelled words and left several sports off, they made the mistake of tweeting it, then quickly took it down.

OHSAA quickly posted that they had nothing to do with it because they got flooded with e-mails, tweets, and texts.

I think we will hear something from OHSAA very soon about summer baseball and if travel teams can use high school facilities.

BASESWIMPARENT

College football discussing playing in the Spring of 2021. If they go down that route, then the OHSAA will start to take that idea more seriously,
If colllege football goes the spring route, then you will see a ton players either going supplemental or not playing next spring.