Slipping with young voters, Biden struggles recreate 2020 magic

The fools on Yappi fall for another facebook Hoax. Well done.

Phew someone with a spin. This isn’t the first time this happened that weirdo shakes hands with nobody. Someone else also pointed out he was shaking hands with his fan base……phantom people.

“I guess I am really not surprised, especially by the drop-off of excitement after 2020,” said Christine Sinicki, chair of the Democratic Party of Milwaukee. “Democrats were running last time against basically Public Enemy No. 1 in Donald Trump."

And this is why we are stuck with Biden. Quite obviously the huge turnout in 2020 was a vote against who the populace didn't want for President. A no win situation for most voters?‍♂️

“I guess I am really not surprised, especially by the drop-off of excitement after 2020,” said Christine Sinicki, chair of the Democratic Party of Milwaukee. “Democrats were running last time against basically Public Enemy No. 1 in Donald Trump."

And this is why we are stuck with Biden. Quite obviously the huge turnout in 2020 was a vote against who the populace didn't want for President. A no win situation for most voters?‍♂️
We’re stuck with Joe because it’s trumps fault?? Lol got I. It’s Trumps fault that liberals pulled the trigger for Joe all the way through the primaries and into the presidency. Makes sense lol

Phew someone with a spin. This isn’t the first time this happened that weirdo shakes hands with nobody. Someone else also pointed out he was shaking hands with his fan base……phantom people.

Yep, He Got 81 Million Votes​

joe biden speech embarrassing low attendance

We’re stuck with Joe because it’s trumps fault?? Lol got I. It’s Trumps fault that liberals pulled the trigger for Joe all the way through the primaries and into the presidency. Makes sense lol
Check out Trump's approval rating at the time of the election. Trump loss to Biden who couldn't beat out Hillary in 2016. Suburban and independents voted against Trump. Buyer remorse? Probably. But it did happen.

Check out Trump's approval rating at the time of the election. Trump loss to Biden who couldn't beat out Hillary in 2016. Suburban and independents voted against Trump. Buyer remorse? Probably. But it did happen.
Everyone who voted for trump the first time voted for him the second time. He also picked up additional voters. Two candidates beat Obamas all time vote tally. Biden and Trump. Buyers remorse is wishful thinking on your part

but you never explained why it’s republicans fault that liberals voted for Biden all the way through the primaries.

Everyone who voted for trump the first time voted for him the second time. He also picked up additional voters. Two candidates beat Obamas all time vote tally. Biden and Trump. Buyers remorse is wishful thinking on your part

but you never explained why it’s republicans fault that liberals voted for Biden all the way through the primaries.
Liberals vote for whoever has a D behind their name. Same with the Right. That will never change. I said that the suburban voters and the Independents vote for Biden/against Trump. As far as the left voted for Biden during the primaries, who else did they have? And Trump's approval rating was lower than Jimmy Carter. I contend the election wasn't a popular vote. It was a least popular vote.
On Election Day, Trump's Approval Rating Is Lower Than …

Liberals vote for whoever has a D behind their name. Same with the Right. That will never change. I said that the suburban voters and the Independents vote for Biden/against Trump. As far as the left voted for Biden during the primaries, who else did they have? And Trump's approval rating was lower than Jimmy Carter. I contend the election wasn't a popular vote. It was a least popular vote.
On Election Day, Trump's Approval Rating Is Lower Than …
But somehow he gets more votes than the first? Ok

It is a fact. Look it up. People were motivated to vote against who they didn't want for President. Two bad choices.
If what you say is true then those 81 million voters are awful people. Everyone knew Trump was better for America as a whole. But because they are selfish they didn’t care about that. I think Trump is a total azzhat. But his policies were always centered around America first.

I hate my doctor. He’s a total dk, arrogant prck. His way or the highway…he’s not nice. But he’s really good so I deal with it.

Poll from Nov. 24 2020 - 17% of Biden voters would not have voted Bien-Harris if they had know reports suppressed by the fake news media.

Poll from Mar17 2022 = 16% of Biden voters would have voted differently if the Hunter Biden laptop story had not been suppressed by the fake
news media.

Poll from Mar 25 2022 _ Rassmussen polls - 66% of all voters believe laptop story important. 48% say very important. From the 19AL63 poll of yappi - but not our TDS infected liberal friends on Yappi.

It is well know and reported the fake news media reported at 90 to 95 percent negative of Trumps time in Office. If it could not be painted negative they did not report it. No reporting of Trumps successes and no reporting of Biden's shortcomings and possible scandals. Result this kept D's voting for Biden ticket.

In a survey done after the election but still on election night 36% of the D's interviewed knew nothing of the Hunter Biden story. After being told the facts 4.6% at that time said they would hot have voted for Joe had they known.

Even without the cheating and fraud that might have happened (that story is being suppressed by the fake news media also) and just what the fake news media suppressed about Biden and family during the election it is now known Trump would have won.

Poll from Nov. 24 2020 - 17% of Biden voters would not have voted Bien-Harris if they had know reports suppressed by the fake news media.

Poll from Mar17 2022 = 16% of Biden voters would have voted differently if the Hunter Biden laptop story had not been suppressed by the fake
news media.

Poll from Mar 25 2022 _ Rassmussen polls - 66% of all voters believe laptop story important. 48% say very important. From the 19AL63 poll of yappi - but not our TDS infected liberal friends on Yappi.

It is well know and reported the fake news media reported at 90 to 95 percent negative of Trumps time in Office. If it could not be painted negative they did not report it. No reporting of Trumps successes and no reporting of Biden's shortcomings and possible scandals. Result this kept D's voting for Biden ticket.

In a survey done after the election but still on election night 36% of the D's interviewed knew nothing of the Hunter Biden story. After being told the facts 4.6% at that time said they would hot have voted for Joe had they known.

Even without the cheating and fraud that might have happened (that story is being suppressed by the fake news media also) and just what the fake news media suppressed about Biden and family during the election it is now known Trump would have won.
Braddock doesn't believe in polls. We need to try something else?‍♂️

A bunch of dimwits that were lied to and bought the lies, or superficial twits governed by feelings. They were in a "no win" as soon as they became willfully ignorant.

Braddock doesn't believe in polls. We need to try something else?‍♂️
Braddock would be correct if he said that AL's quoted result below is actually low due to skewed sampling.

"Poll from Mar17 2022 = 16% of Biden voters would have voted differently if the Hunter Biden laptop story had not been suppressed by the fake
news media."

A bunch of dimwits that were lied to and bought the lies, or superficial twits governed by feelings. They were in a "no win" as soon as they became willfully ignorant.
Come on cabe, you are smarter than this. Why is it so hard to understand that people don't like Trump or Biden? I think Trump and Pence would have been the better of two really bad choices. It was a no win situation. Hold your nose and cast your vote. As far as being a big supporter of either candidate? No way. In my opinion they both are mentally unfit to be President of the United States. I have not heard or seen anything that would change my mind about either one. We can and should do better.

Braddock would be correct if he said that AL's quoted result below is actually low due to skewed sampling.

"Poll from Mar17 2022 = 16% of Biden voters would have voted differently if the Hunter Biden laptop story had not been suppressed by the fake
news media."
I think the polls I quoted are pretty accurate. I am not doubting AL's post either. I am sure if they would have another election today, Biden would lose. No matter who the Right would run against him.