Singlets

Reshot and Vantage are your best bets with quality singlets for a reasonable price. Have used both in the past and love them both, wish I could still use them but our school is forcing us to use Nike.

Reshot and Vantage are your best bets with quality singlets for a reasonable price. Have used both in the past and love them both, wish I could still use them but our school is forcing us to use Nike.
Agree about Vantage, they have been great to us at Toledo Whitmer. We too are a "Nike" school, but part of that contract is that pricing must be comparable. A $40 fully sublimated custom singlet, is not comparable to a $100+ Nike singlet. Because of that, we are able to use Vantage for singlets.

Agree about Vantage, they have been great to us at Toledo Whitmer. We too are a "Nike" school, but part of that contract is that pricing must be comparable. A $40 fully sublimated custom singlet, is not comparable to a $100+ Nike singlet. Because of that, we are able to use Vantage for singlets.

Hmm that is interesting, I will have to see if we have that with our contract as well. We just got some Nike singlets last year, nothing fancy, but even with the "discount" we get, still ran 85 bucks for them. To make matters worse, one of my seniors ordered one with his name on it and it ripped the first match of the year and Nike was "out of stock" the rest of the season so we couldn't get him one to replace it.

I'll give Vantage a bump as well, simply because of their support of Wrestle Against Autism. The provide shirts for volunteers and officials, and also donate profits of merchandise sold at the event, which I believe was over $1000 this year 👏👏. Great company.

I'm team Barbarian Apparel for pretty much all my stuff.

I really like the Vantage shirts and shorts from the WAA tourny. My only gripe with them was they used the same size string in the 2XL as the smaller sizes for the shorts (at least the ones I have). Fit great for lifting, not sure I trust them to stay up when I roll in practice.

Our youth used Reshot, they seemed to like them.

ReShot Sportswear has no minimums and 40-50$ per singlet. Highly recommend. Our program just spent 5k to update and upgrade everything, which was actually the best out of 3 possible companies

ReShot Sportswear has no minimums and 40-50$ per singlet. Highly recommend. Our program just spent 5k to update and upgrade everything, which was actually the best out of 3 possible companies
Thanks Coach!

We still offer singlets for $30. If you want a last name it is $10 more. Also, if you utilize our team store platform it is a couple bucks more for the platform fees. We do the Singlet, Short, and Jacket for $100-110. We stand behind our product and replace always if any issues. ReshotSportswear.com or Sales@ReshotSportswear.com Thanks and good luck this season.

Cradle Gear was purchased by Don Shantz (coaches at St. Paul) great dudes always helping out.
I have done Reshot the past couple years, (nothing wrong with their products) but this year we went with a them. Wanted to help support the local guy who supports us.
He charged us 50.00 per singlet with last name on back

Thank you all for your help! I was able to locate and purchase some singlets for a great cost! However, I have another question, does anyone know where I can get some two piece sets without ordering a whole teams worth? I have a few junior high kids who will only wrestle if they have a two piece but most places will only sell them in bulks or twelve. Thanks!

Thank you all for your help! I was able to locate and purchase some singlets for a great cost! However, I have another question, does anyone know where I can get some two piece sets without ordering a whole teams worth? I have a few junior high kids who will only wrestle if they have a two piece but most places will only sell them in bulks or twelve. Thanks!
Addix worked with me in the past on exactly that. I was able to order a minimum quantity of 5