Shhhh....its a secret

radiodaveagain

From Twitter - just now

Jerry Snodgrass

@Jerry_Snodgrass

·
7m

In our continued attempt to communicate important info directly to member schools, all HS school administrators/Athletic Directors please check inboxes today. Apologize for Sunday communications but always want you to know as soon as any relevant info is available. Thank you!

Radiodave/radiodaveagain- Truly the TMZ of Yappi.

giphy-1.gif

I don't get the knock.
To put it bluntly, the dude has a reputation outside Yappi. Known to straight up copy/paste local sports journalists columns and pass them off as his own, on his website that he almost always links for clicks and internet traffic.
And when he does try to do original stuff, the spelling mistakes and factual errors are overly abundant.
But that's what you get when you're trying to be a specific area sports writer/reporter from a few states away.

To put it bluntly, the dude has a reputation outside Yappi. Known to straight up copy/paste local sports journalists columns and pass them off as his own, on his website that he almost always links for clicks and internet traffic.
And when he does try to do original stuff, the spelling mistakes and factual errors are overly abundant.
But that's what you get when you're trying to be a specific area sports writer/reporter from a few states away.
I understand, but that's not what happened here. I'm glad he passed the word on to everyone here.

Evidently you know. What is the message?
Jerry and I are buddies

He texted me:
Hey Banana, my ol' chum? Hows your husband?
So like, I think I'm just gonna send out the message "Hey y'all, school and sports and Christmas, and half of Hanukkah is cancelled cuz i said so!! lol k bye."
Good idea?

Me:
heh. yee. do it for the lulz

- replies to email

1- Can the OHSAA make a statement they don't endorse or recommend the new guidelines? (I read the email) We are on shaky ground as it is for a fall season to risk allowing this.

2- If we open up play between schools at this time, we are only jeopardizing the fall and winter seasons. Spring athletes took the hit last year, what is the rush to keep opening summer up. C’mon Jerry, things are getting worse, if this trend continues our kids will lose out again.