Senate/House Map 2020

playboi12

I saw the snaps and the Traffic from the rally in Dalton last night. The lifted-trucks and camo crew are fired up.

Happygoluckky

Where does trump land on your grifting scale then slappy?
He has soared to level I did not think possible in the US. Best to compare him to an african dictators or eastern bloc autocrats. The GOP has given up on the rule of law and let him do whatever benefits him. Schiff was right in his closing argument. The GOP chose power over the constitution and rule of law by saying laws don't apply to the president i(f he is GOP) now a wing of the radical GOP are trying to overturn a free and fair election. Why the desperation for a job he is unwilling and unable to do? He knows as a regular joe the law is coming for him and his crimes will be revealed.

winbypin

He has soared to level I did not think possible in the US. Best to compare him to an african dictators or eastern bloc autocrats. The GOP has given up on the rule of law and let him do whatever benefits him. Schiff was right in his closing argument. The GOP chose power over the constitution and rule of law by saying laws don't apply to the president i(f he is GOP) now a wing of the radical GOP are trying to overturn a free and fair election. Why the desperation for a job he is unwilling and unable to do? He knows as a regular joe the law is coming for him and his crimes will be revealed.
So you're saying there is at least one ahead of perdue and loeffler? You lied basically. Again.

ProV1

My final guess is on Purdue and Loeffler to win but it’s going to be close.
All the historic factors that have decided these Senate elections massively favor the republicans. The question is if the dem motivation and ground game generated enough turnout in the populated areas of the state especially with the young demographic. Slappy is correct. though. Anything other than a GOP sweep will be fraudulent, I am sure.

D4fan

It's hard to take anything seriousl from comments made resulting from a trial that was a disgrace in and of itself.

Stirred not Shaken

The GA. special election's should have been a slam dunk for the GOP, however Trump being Trump made the election about himself, instead of Biden and Dem liberal policies. As long as suck ups like Sen. Hawley keep pandering to Trump's ego, it only makes the situation worse. The 20 POTUS election results are not going to change best for GOP to unite and just ignore Trump.

Vader

The GA. special election's should have been a slam dunk for the GOP, however Trump being Trump made the election about himself, instead of Biden and Dem liberal policies. As long as suck ups like Sen. Hawley keep pandering to Trump's ego, it only makes the situation worse. The 20 POTUS election results are not going to change best for GOP to unite and just ignore Trump.
If they lose these two seats they have no one to blame but Trump. Georgia is sliding purple but it shouldn’t be to the point where the dem’s can win a run off imo. That’s another cycle away at least with the current migration rates.

The republicans should be very worried about the long term electoral damage Trump is doing to the party. It’s going to be a long hard road to getting back the voters they lost. Keeping Trump’s new voter base intact will be a challenge as well. The low propensity voters Trump brought out are loyal to him not conservatism.

Gulliotine

My final guess is on Purdue and Loeffler to win but it’s going to be close.
Good to see you're coming to grips with the realty I explained 2 months ago.

The American people, and Georgians in particular today, don't want Moonbats anywhere near the levers of power.

After we redraw some seats and take back the House in 2022, and crush the fake African with a Trump approved candidate in 2024, you people will be on the outside for decades.

lmao

Happygoluckky

The American people, and Georgians in particular today, don't want Moonbats anywhere near the levers of power.

After we redraw some seats and take back the House in 2022, and crush the fake African with a Trump approved candidate in 2024, you people will be on the outside for decades.

lmao
I worry about your health if Warnock or Ossoff win....(Of course you will say it was rigged by the GOP SoS and election committe) Will you be able to take the loss? Are your FEELINGS too much? If you need counseling it is available. It is going to be OK. Joe actually cares about the country and once you drop the racism Harris is not that scary.

Gulliotine

I worry about your health if Warnock or Ossoff win....(Of course you will say it was rigged by the GOP SoS and election committe) Will you be able to take the loss? Are your FEELINGS too much? If you need counseling it is available. It is going to be OK. Joe actually cares about the country and once you drop the racism Harris is not that scary.
They're not winning though. It won't be close.

Americans don't want you people anywhere near power. Besides, we cheated.

Vader

lmao
Georgia dem’s have gained two house seats and the voted for Biden over the last four years. To say the state is hostile to dem’s is simply not factual.

The American people have issued out two massive overturns in the 2018 midterms and this past election. We really don’t know what we want imo.

As for districting we’ll have to see now won’t we?

Last edited:

ProV1

Nobody voted for the candidates in Georgia. The state voted almost exclusively along party lines.

gobluetom

Vote counting has been discontinued in all red counties, until the deficit needed to overcome is known.
No democrat poll watchers are allowed, and please clear all roads for truckloads of ballots being delivered(all republican).;)

winbypin

You have no room to talk about hurt feelings from an election loss. None. Ziltch. Zero. Nada.

You have been sky screaming for 4 years.

Vader

Looking good for both Warnock and Ossoff
Warnock is outperforming Ossoff more than I expected he would. If Purdue does better than expected in the outer Atlanta area he could survive.

Its going to be tough sledding for Loeffler but not impossible.