Sebring vs.Lowellville

Don't look for these games to be played tomorrow or Tuesday. The weather forecast is horrible.

The Trojans will travel to Cene Park on Wednesday to meet the Rockets. The Rockets are scheduled to come to Sebring on Tuesday. Another day of crappy weather is setting in.

We'll have three hot coffee's, Birdseye, and keep 'em comin.' A little creamer and a bit of sugar, also. You know where to send 'em. :D

Don't count on seeing a baseball field on Tuesday, and Wednesday isn't looking so great, either. We probably won't get in a game until Thursday. I don't know if we'll be able to play on Friday, but it may be an option. There's a DH on Saturday, also.

Yeh I think Thursday probley will be the first game this week...still going to be cold......if i knew that coffee would heat up the bats i'd bring a big pot of it and sit in on the bench and serve to boot!!!!Maybe bring some donuts just to keep the energy up.......if we can just start a rally I think the players will get pumped and things will start to come together!!!!

Will the BP be in the gym or out in the snow?

This isn't the 80's when we played. I think they'll be inside. We are slated to go to Cene park tomorrow, and then home against Lville Thursday. They had to cancel the game against Ytown Christian to get the league game in. Oh by the way Welcome to Yappi Bleacher Creature. :welcome:

Maybe we can pick up YC at a later date. We already go there in a few weeks, maybe they'll play this Monday????

Along with that coffee, birdseye, bring in a few portable heaters. :D

The thermals will be on this week. :eek:

I remember playing in this kinda weather and trying to pitch in it and hated it cause when you a junk ball pitcher that ball don't move the way your use to it moving can make for a long game.........now I think of it the only other thing worst then pitching in it is being 30 years older and sitting there watching the game not moving around :wallbang: Well if we play tomorrow lets get back to winning!!!! Good Luck trojans!

Thanks for the welcome Small Ball! I'm still waiting for word on the L,ville make-up game. I'm sure I'll be hearing about it soon. I wonder if Sebring's field will be ready to go in a day or two? We need to get these games in soon before they start to snowball, no pun intended.

Well the Trojans managed to shoot themselves in the foot again tonight at Cene Park. This game can be described in one word UGLY! The Trojans D was non existant and the bats were so-so. Hope to rebound tomorrow.

Well the Trojans managed to shoot themselves in the foot again tonight at Cene Park. This game can be described in one word UGLY! The Trojans D was non existant and the bats were so-so. Hope to rebound tomorrow.

Tyler Whit pitched a nice game, giving up no earned runs. Unfortunately, the Trojans made 6 errors. Not the errors that go through your legs, but dropped balls. Crucial errors at crucial junctures in the game. The Trojans also only had 5 hits. LVille took advantage of the Trojans' good will.

Tomorrow will be at home.

The Rockets win this one 8-2 dont think they won it as much as the Trojans lost it giving up 7 unearn runs on 6ERRORS,Rockets has 3hits goiing into the bottom of 6th and added 2 more and there only earn run....T.W. pitched 5innings but I bet he threw eough for 7innings just no defense behind him tonight...... I think it time for the Head coach to get a little excitied in putting some heat on the play of the 3 seniors which should be leading the team because they been there 3-4 yr at that level its there turn to lead and I dont see anything close to it.....Well tomorrow another game against the Rockets I hope I see a different team come and play then the one that showed up tonight........cause if not we'll start the league 0-3.....now you be talking must win for the league!!!!

You are are right Small, the bats were so-so. To many errors to overcome. Whit pitched A good game but with not much help defensively. I think they just need to get in the groove. They need to put it "all" together, both offense and defense need to show up. We hit the ball just right at them. They will start to fall, hopefully. We need to re-group and put the loss behind us and focus on tomorrows game. We better get this next one or it could be a long season.

On a side note. I know A player who will be carrying their glove around with them in school for a while! I also know that you can't keep his bat out of the line-up when we are struggling offensively. They need rep's, and you can't get them on the bench.

On a side note. I know A player who will be carrying their glove around with them in school for a while! I also know that you can't keep his bat out of the line-up when we are struggling offensively. They need rep's, and you can't get them on the bench.

I agree his bat needs to be in the line up somewhere every game.

Seems to be alot of problems with this team. No leadership, no offense, no defense. These are all hard to correct over night. I have always heard defense wins games/titles. Maybe they should focus on one thing at a time. Get the most out of practices. Let one coach work wth outfielders on hitting cutoffs and fly ball drills. Infielders can hit, then switch everyone around.

Whoever this kid is that his bat needs to be in the lineup, what is the problem? If he is that good of a hitter, a coach can find a spot. Maybe one of these senior leaders are not hitting well. Put this kid in for him to DH. Shake up the seniors, maybe leadership will follow if they realize they can be benched or something. Maybe some have become to comfortable and need an awaking to get them motivated again.

I'm sure Coach E and the rest of the staff are thinking things through and getting ideas flowing on what needs to happen and how they can get there. I would agree with the game tomorrow being a "must win" if the boys are even thinking about a league title.

Pitching and defense wins games !!!!as a Coach I think you have to get the best out of the players and if that means to light a fire under there butts then so be it but there two 4years players that need to show leadership by playing better defense one by charging ground balls and the other catching foulballs...that shouldn't happen with 4year players .........and this go's to all players you have (2)hands use them both to cover popups and flyballs!!!!!