Scores 9/3 to 9/7

Lynch Mob

Post em when you got them

Pretty good matchup in Cincinnati tonight. St. Ursula @ Mt. Notre Dame. Should be a good one.

Centerville 2
(5-0-0)
Lebanon 1
(1-1-2)

Centerville scored the game winner with less than 1 minute left in the second half.

I told you it was going to be a good one.

St. Ursula 1
Mt. Notre Dame 1

2 of the best goalkeepers in the city, hands down.

Seton 2 Ursuline 1.....Very talented Ursuline team controlled the majority of the game, but Seton found a way to win. Great game by Seton's goalie.

Fenwick 2

McNick 1

Rockets had 8 girls (no lie) on the bench with injuries so not a bad showing considering v. defending State Champs. Looks like they will get several back this evening against Anderson. Its all about the journey, the goal now is to get healthy for the tournament.:banana:

Dublin Coffman 2 Ursuline 0

Coffman had a territorial edge in the first half and controlled play early second half and scored , last 25 minutes Ursuline was the better club , not a ton of good scoring chances but great possession and played really hard winning more balls , nice ball game

McNick 2

Anderson 1

Rockets got 3 girls back but missed a ton of chances. Anderson had just a couple legitimate scoring opportunities, manage to get one in under 2 minutes when the corner kick hooked in. I had no idea why they were so excited till I found out it was their first goal of the season. Never saw a group so giddy about a loss.;)