Scores 9/10

Marlington 5
Canton South 0

9 Cautions combined (5 & 4 between them).....can't remember having that many in a game. But hey...no Reds, and more importantly, no serious injuries....a fair 'trade' IMO. :shrug:

Last edited:

Sidney 4, Trotwood-Madison 0
Fairborn 1, Springboro 0
Miamisburg 4, Xenia 3
Beavercreek 3, Northmont 0
Centerville 1, Fairmont 1
Lebanon 4, West Carrollton 0

Beginning of conference play in the GWOC

Close game

NW 2 Cin Christian 1

with 5 minutes left in tight tied game Colton Lipps passed on a free kick to Eric Reed who scored from 20 yards out. NW now 5-3 (were winless last year).

NW 2 Cin Christian 1

with 5 minutes left in tight tied game Colton Lipps passed on a free kick to Eric Reed who scored from 20 yards out. NW now 5-3 (were winless last year).

NW was very bad the last few years...and Cin Christian was gangbusters for ONE great year last year. Shows what graduation can do...Had a coach once say...best thing about seniors is they graduate and freshmen become sophmores! Of course, that all depends on who your seniors are...don't it!

Good job at NW!

Glen Este 5
Bethel 1

Glen Este went up 5-0 in the first half and sat some people to try and get younger players some playing time.

Kent 4
Norton 1
Kent couldn't do anything against Norton Soph goalie until Norton committed two penalties inside the box.. A loud 2 free kicks and Kent take a 2-1 lead....

Kent had a freshman who was the read deal and the goalie from Norton really impressed me.. He doesn't have much help..

Fairfield 10-0 over Middletown

Just saw the score Fairfield over Middletown 10-0?

Anyone at the game. I know Fairfield has had very good teams in the past but I did not think they were 10 goals better than Middletown? Maybe I am wrong...

Just saw the score Fairfield over Middletown 10-0?

Anyone at the game. I know Fairfield has had very good teams in the past but I did not think they were 10 goals better than Middletown? Maybe I am wrong...

The last three years Fairfield has won 6 0, 8 0 and 7 0 vs. Middletown so the score does not seem surprising to me. Middletown seems to be young with at least three freshmen playing major minutes, not a good thing if you are playing in the GMC.

Well, let me confirm there's no reloadin at Glen Este: Previous 4 year record in total: 16W 43L 5 T (source-Cinti.com) :dang:

As a senior player from Glen Este, I can definitely confirm without a doubt there is no reloading going on. My freshman year I played Varsity and we only won two games the entire year. And we have not had a single winning season until this year. Good senior class and good junior class with some key sophmores are definitely what is driving us this year. Starting off good, 6-1. But definitely no reloading. haha

As a senior player from Glen Este, I can definitely confirm without a doubt there is no reloading going on. My freshman year I played Varsity and we only won two games the entire year. And we have not had a single winning season until this year. Good senior class and good junior class with some key sophmores are definitely what is driving us this year. Starting off good, 6-1. But definitely no reloading. haha

LOL..Thanks. Keep pushing on. You all doin GREAT now!!!!!!!!!!!!!