Saturday Scores?

From the Dayton area....
Centerville 5 St Charles 1
Beavercreek 2 Walnut Hills 0
Oakwood 3 Springboro 0

Oakwood has to be at least dark horse for state title. I think they've given up but one goal all season and that was a PK.
Oakwood’s goal differential is eye opening. Their strength of schedule does them little favors compared to a team like Bellbrook who is battle tested (albeit Bellbrook lost 1-3 to Oakwood in their first match up). I think their matchup with 2020 D3 state champions Mariemont will tell us a lot about Oakwood.

Oakwood’s goal differential is eye opening. Their strength of schedule does them little favors compared to a team like Bellbrook who is battle tested (albeit Bellbrook lost 1-3 to Oakwood in their first match up). I think their matchup with 2020 D3 state champions Mariemont will tell us a lot about Oakwood.
This is often one of the problems with leagues that require teams to play each other twice. Convincing wins over Bellbrook and Springboro along with the goal differential (especially the goals against) suggest this is a very strong team, but the point about schedule strength is legit.