Rootstown Football Opening

DaggumGoodUpThere

This job came open yesterday. The previous coach seemingly did a wonderful job there leading them to multiple consecutive winning seasons and three playoff births in his time. Seems like a good job but also seems as if there are some issues in R town with their athletic department as witnessed by a tumultuous winter sports season and a series of coaches moving through this job in a short amount of time over the past decade, including a resignation mid-season. Thought on this job? Are there any internal candidates? It seems that anyone who can be organized has success here but seems unsustainable given recent history.

This job came open yesterday. The previous coach seemingly did a wonderful job there leading them to multiple consecutive winning seasons and three playoff births in his time. Seems like a good job but also seems as if there are some issues in R town with their athletic department as witnessed by a tumultuous winter sports season and a series of coaches moving through this job in a short amount of time over the past decade, including a resignation mid-season. Thought on this job? Are there any internal candidates? It seems that anyone who can be organized has success here but seems unsustainable given recent history.
It's a good small school job in Portage County. Knopick is an excellent coach and did a great job there.

My guess this was a hard decision for him but he has 2 school aged sons he wants to be around.

I don't know what the talent coming up is like but I would guess it is there to keep success going.

It's a good small school job in Portage County. Knopick is an excellent coach and did a great job there.

My guess this was a hard decision for him but he has 2 school aged sons he wants to be around.

I don't know what the talent coming up is like but I would guess it is there to keep success going.
Guessing the talent coming back won’t be much. Guys usually blame it on family when that happens lol.

Guessing the talent coming back won’t be much. Guys usually blame it on family when that happens lol.
Most often times I would agree but this guy isn't like that.

Plus they have one of the best small school wrestling programs in the state and that generally correlates well with football over longevity.