Roe v Wade will be overturned according to SCOTUS draft

It's against the law to protest at their homes. When will the AG enforce the law?
That law is a little radioactive. The SC in general, and the conservatives on the court in particular, are loathe to limit free speech rights.

In a polite culture, no one would want to scare the spouses and children of justices over virtually any issue by protesting at the doorsteps of their homes, but we have a leftist culture that values leftism over quaint virtues like propriety, decency, and politeness.

We have a law here that really has gone unenforced. For any free speech advocate, not allowing people to protest near the Supreme Court is an uncomfortable position to take, and while we might wish that protesters would avoid the homes of justices out of a sense of propriety, decency, and politeness, that's not the country we live in - at least where leftist activists congregate.

Perhaps we need to re-think this, but I would suggest we secure every justice to the utmost degree and not create zones where free speech and the right to protest do not apply. A secret set of homes where justices and their families can go when morons show up in their yard would seem to be a good idea. If the justices aren't home, protesting at the home would seem something that would work against a legitimate protest's goals. Anyway, limiting free speech and protest is not a direction I would want to go. FWIW

meh

States are free to do as they will, now.

Maybe someone on the Left will bring a decent case forward now, instead of a stupid and now-archaic elastic interpretation of the right-to-privacy clause. The social stigma of abortion and the fornication or adultery that resulted in said pregnancy are long gone now, by your godless Party's design.

You can't have it both ways.
So, have the Democrats come up with some common sense abortion Bill yet, rather than mourn the death of a terrible piece of case law ? Or would they rather have the protests and the freak out from their freak show contingent, to get the vote out for midterms ?

Election 2016 No GIF by WatchUsRun

Hilarious to hear those same people who claimed Trump tried to undermine "our democracy" (we aren't a democracy) now crying about a decision that came about under "our democracy" ?

The most advanced, civilized and powerful nation in the world should have never been in the business of legally killing of babies in the first place.

Those who support the killing of babies are sick SOBs.
This is not going to do away with killing babies it has just handed the task of what will be done back to the states. Surprise we could have as many as 50 different laws ruling abortions now. Don't like the laws of one head to another I am sure there will be one to your liking.

This is not going to do away with killing babies it has just handed the task of what will be done back to the states. Surprise we could have as many as 50 different laws ruling abortions now. Don't like the laws of one head to another I am sure there will be one to your liking.
I hope Ohio doesnt sanction the killing of babies.

Let all the baby killing women go to california.

We are in the middle of high inflation, close to a recession and yet we seem to have a lot of people with so much money they have it to go protest a ruling that just gave the making of laws back to the states where in truth it belonged. Maybe the best choice would be for these people to go back to the states they are from and work with their Reps to get the laws written as they would want.

All the protesters should be arrested per the law.
So we live in a country now where you think people can’t protest peacefully? Biden just implored everybody who protest to do so peacefully. Trump said to stand down but stand by. See the difference?

Last edited by a moderator:
Where was that reported every thing i read says the decision was 6-3?
The decision on the case in front of the court was 6-3. Alito’s opinion that overturned Roe was concurred by four others. Robert’s wrote a separate opinion that agreed with the others on the case as presented but did not concur with the overturning of Roe.

Gotta love leftists - blatantly display a tenuous relationship with sanity and behave in rude ways, and then call other people names indicating they are not sane or are not good people. #self-awarenessisvirtuous

Last edited by a moderator: