Rob Portman is a coward

Happygoluckky

He is too weak to become QOP...but afraid it will hurt his right wing lobbying efforts to land a big gang as he crawls out of the senate. He is the worst kind of coward completely afraid to do what he absolutely knows is right. His legacy...out the window. History will be the judge.

He is too weak to become QOP...but afraid it will hurt his right wing lobbying efforts to land a big gang as he crawls out of the senate. He is the worst kind of coward completely afraid to do what he absolutely knows is right. His legacy...out the window. History will be the judge.
What should his legacy be? "Orange man Bad"?

Happy is mad no one is taking their little political stunt seriously. You have to wonder if he really believed anyone would.

Great decision by Rob Portman. The impeachment trial is nothing more than an attempted distraction from the stimulus money Joe Biden owes the American people.

Joe needs to pay up. No more waiting

Portman is a gutless coward. The thought that a potus can commit unlimited crimes in the lame duck period and have no culpability is illogical. It is obviously constitutional. Mitch and Spineless Portman think a technicality gives them protection...now they have to listen to the testimony. History will judge this GOP senate harshly as a traitors to the country and the constitution.

Portman is a gutless coward. The thought that a potus can commit unlimited crimes in the lame duck period and have no culpability is illogical. It is obviously constitutional. Mitch and Spineless Portman think a technicality gives them protection...now they have to listen to the testimony. History will judge this GOP senate harshly as a traitors to the country and the constitution.
The hatred of Trump is very real in Leftist.

History will judge this GOP senate harshly as a traitors to the country and the constitution.

You loons said that one year ago when you staged the exact same little political theatre no on one cared about. [Yawn]

Do you ever get tired of being punched in the nuts?

lmao

History will judge squat, Portman is not running for reelection and he does not need the money and if he does, can go back to running his business.
The POTUS cannot commit crimes and not get punished, there is still a legal system outside the political The Democrats set the rules when they gave a pass to a President lying under oath; which was more conclusive than the current farce.
It is hypocritical for Trump to be impeached after 4 years of insurrections across the country encouraged by various Democratic politicians. Maybe the press could talk to a store owner about their daughters concerns.

1612961367706.png

do we realize that very few individuals survive history? Generally speaking i think you have to conquer the world (ghengis khan), do something really special academically, (pythagorus, einstein). history won't remember labron james, michael jordan, you, or barak obama. they will be remembered far longer than I, but in 1,000 years? i think not.

Give us a list of Trump’s “lame duck” crimes...
This should be very entertaining.

Still not a fan? I thought after a good night's sleep you might have changed your mind.

He doesn't sleep, mostly so he can actively hate Trump a full 24 hours a day.
I figured if he sleeps he has a noise machine playing "orange man bad" all night long since he wakes up pissed about something trump did.

Even though he is "over trump".

how will History judge YOU?

History will judge squat, Portman is not running for reelection and he does not need the money and if he does, can go back to running his business.
The POTUS cannot commit crimes and not get punished, there is still a legal system outside the political The Democrats set the rules when they gave a pass to a President lying under oath; which was more conclusive than the current farce.
It is hypocritical for Trump to be impeached after 4 years of insurrections across the country encouraged by various Democratic politicians. Maybe the press could talk to a store owner about their daughters concerns.
what business does he have?

what business does he have?
I believe the Portmans sold their material handling company 15 yrs ago. Rob has a law degree and pretty much was their in-house counsel, among other small clients. My assumption is he would go back into law practice, or more likely lobbying.

Last edited:
do we realize that very few individuals survive history? Generally speaking i think you have to conquer the world (ghengis khan), do something really special academically, (pythagorus, einstein). history won't remember labron james, michael jordan, you, or barak obama. they will be remembered far longer than I, but in 1,000 years? i think not.
Who would have ever thought that Presidents George Washington and Abraham Lincoln would be erased from history? Taking their names off buildings is something only an insane person would do.
Sports at least has records they track, accomplishments in their respective fields. Politics has devolved into tracking legacies with lunacy and hatred.

Take an edible and watch your favorite music videos and you'll feel better in the morning.