Richmond Heights

I'm sure there's some D4 teams in Western Ohio again this season, will have big say in that again, just like year when Convoy Crestview beat them at state,a good half court team with a good defense will give them fits, you just can't get into a run and gun shoot out with Richmond Hts

I'm sure there's some D4 teams in Western Ohio again this season, will have big say in that again, just like year when Convoy Crestview beat them at state,a good half court team with a good defense will give them fits, you just can't get into a run and gun shoot out with Richmond Hts
Cleveland Heights did it.

They are the new cornerstone of d4. Grab kids from all over NE ohio and call them a d4 team.....not fair, but it is what it is now adays. You will have 3 d4 schools who do it right and then there will be richmond who doesn't.

They will have considerably more talent than anyone else in D4. To their credit, they have a brutal schedule that will have them battle tested come tournament time. That said, crazy things usually happen come tournament time. Not saying somebody is good enough to beat them consistently, but they will surely have a battle or two on their hands in March. They were heavy favorites in the district and region last year as well and still had tough games in the district and regional finals.

Richmond's out of conference schedule will prepare them well for March. That and the fact that they have 22 away games this season, 0 home.

As long as there is no shot clock lots of teams will have a chance.....