Republicans file articles of impeachment against Gov. DeWine

The Ohio GOP lead by criminal Householder who may be voting from prison soon is completely looney toons. What a waste of time and money when they could be focusing on things to help small businesses.

Could you tell me where you buy the partisan blinders you wear throughout the day? I find is truly incredible how you are able to see all the corruption on one side and completely ignore the corruption of the other. I don't disagree with what you are saying about the Ohio GOP, but your ability to focus solely on that and to disregard the rest is almost like a superpower.

Could you tell me where you buy the partisan blinders you wear throughout the day? I find is truly incredible how you are able to see all the corruption on one side and completely ignore the corruption of the other. I don't disagree with what you are saying about the Ohio GOP, but your ability to focus solely on that and to disregard the rest is almost like a superpower.
Cincinnati City council does prove your point the corruption is across party lines.

I don't think anyone has to worry about DeWine running again. At age 75, I don't think he's going to want to wage a primary campaign against a hard-right coo coo for cocoa puffs challenger and risk a potentially embarrassing defeat. After the COVID crisis I think he'll realize it's time to go out to pasture as the establishment/RINO types in the Ohio GOP seem to increasingly be getting over ran by grassroots hardcore conservatives.

Ohio has an excellent history of moderate Rs; Voinovich, Kasich, Dewine... These are all great leaders and have done an excellent job while Governor. And don't tell me the guys are Rinos either. Jim Jordan is a real Rino because he doesn't care about what is best for the party, he only cares about getting on to Fox and grandstanding while he is in front of the cameras. He is Ohio's Republican version of Maxine Waters.

picking on Auntie Maxine? Shame on you!