Republican Covid Relief Bill amendment to raise checks to 10k

The dems have $2000 for everyone in their bill, but they snuck in $20,000 for state and federal employees who have kids that are at home? Payoffs?

Very disappointing the amount on today's stimulus was only $1400. Hopefully a 2nd stimulus is passed later this month with 10k checks for all Americans.

They should pass a $100,000 for every American bill and make China pay for it
If we gave every American 100k and just added it to our debt, China essentially WOULD be paying for it. Hyperinflation hurts our creditors (China) more than the populace.

One issue with hyperinflation is that there are a lot of bitcoin miners in China because of their cheap electricity from all their coal plants. What we should do is reboot coal mining and coal power plants in West Virginia that can cheaply power Bitcoin mining operations in Cleveland, Buffalo and Detroit. These three metros are good choices because they are close to West Virginia but also cold and we need to keep the bitcoin mining computers very cool.

plus i Think Sudan need another $700,000,000 ... LIBERALS you good with that?

What people don’t realize is 50% of the phrase “African-American” is “American” which means the phrase is 50% racist so African-Americans should only get 50% of the aid that 100% Africans in Sudan get.

#AmericaFirstIsDead

They're not sitting back, they have an active part in it. If you followed the money trails, from politicians to corporations to colleges, you'll find China at the end of a large number of them

Stimulus checks for almost everyone is a horrible idea. I scratch my head at most Republicans asking “where is my check?” Checks should only go to people who were forced out of work by the govt.