Regional Semifinal: Steubenville vs Columbus East

RollRedBuckeye

Big Red is coming off of a big win over Hartley and East had a double OT thriller to beat Cambridge. I don’t know much about east but DP has their schedule ranked #104 of 105. I know that anything can happen in the playoffs but I really can’t see this one being close. I’m taking BR with a running clock in the 3rd. Thoughts?

I’m assuming the game will be played in Zanesville?
Hopefully, but can’t assume anything anymore. Maybe they don’t want to host a game.

OHSAA robbing everything but a small fee. Probably ain’t worth the headaches for schools to host.

Has nothing to do with lack of volunteers. Ask the coaches at the schools playing why it was moved- they know why it was moved.

East barely beat Cambridge. Second-best team left in the region is Ready.
You’d have to put Indian valley in the conversation. The only lost to Dover 19-6 and Steubenville beat dover 29-14 so I would expect IV to at least compete with the Red. Ready barely beat St C and Steubenville would put a running clock on them by third quarter.

Has nothing to do with lack of volunteers. Ask the coaches at the schools playing why it was moved- they know why it was moved.
Is it an issue of traffic to Sulsberger, on the artery streets from 70west exits, due to the construction?

There are enough 'insiders' on Yappi that know why it was moved. It has nothing to do with volunteers or traffic construction.

It’s 1 hour closer to Steubenville. Will substantially increase The OHSAA Gate revenue.
We got to remember OHSAA is a 501c. It’s not about the $$$.

My understanding is that Reno heard about the, "Ghost of Chic Harley" and demanded a new venue! ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My understanding was 1hour 45 mins from Steubenville only 45 minutes from the east side
of Columbus. That’s to Far to travel for BR Caravan. Although, Ghosts Travel at light speed
so it doesn’t make a difference Zville or New Phil. The Ghost will be present.

My understanding was 1hour 45 mins from Steubenville only 45 minutes from the east side
of Columbus. That’s to Far to travel for BR Caravan. Although, Ghosts Travel at light speed
so it doesn’t make a difference Zville or New Phil. The Ghost will be present.
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!? Everyone knows that ghost can't travel at the speed of light! My good friend, Sreenath Mysore, explains it best...
Ghosts belong to the lowest subplane of Astral plane which is a replica of Physical plane but made of Astral matter. Astral plane is a plane of life-energy and beings and forces move much faster compared to our physical plane but not as fast as light except of course astral light. Because life-energy still has mass and hence not pure energy.
I mean seriously, this is like meta-physics 101!

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!? Everyone knows that ghost can't travel at the speed of light! My good friend, Sreenath Mysore, explains it best...

I mean seriously, this is like meta-physics 101!
Sreenath, clearly is not aware of The Great Chic Harley. He had Astral Light speed and Asteroid like destruction
at contact on the football field. While on Earth.
This is Ohio Football knowledge 101.
In his after life he is known to travel at Astral Speed.
He had an incredible skill set.
Much Like The East High Tigers 2022.
The Ghost will be present Saturday Night.
Enjoy the Game.

Last edited:
Zanesville had many basketball tournaments there. Some football playoffs. The state paid them little and they said the heck with hosting most of this. I’m sure that’s the case at a few schools.

You’d have to put Indian valley in the conversation. The only lost to Dover 19-6 and Steubenville beat dover 29-14 so I would expect IV to at least compete with the Red. Ready barely beat St C and Steubenville would put a running clock on them by third quarter.

This could be true. Of course, the region is bad enough that Big Red might have a running clock against any of the teams.