Regional games being streamed tonight and this week please post here!

Thursday's DII Regional Semifinal: Alter versus Beechcroft on GamecastSports.com

**WTNS will be the OHSAA Official Video Stream of tonights Regional Semifinal games from Athens Ohio**

Game 1 6:15 Harvest Prep vs. Zane Trace
Game 2 8pm Ridgewood Vs. Proctorville Fairland

In addition to listening to Boys D-III Regional Semifinal Basketball Ridgewood vs. Proctorville Fairland tonight on 99.3FM and www.mywtnsradio.com, you will also be able to watch the game live on the WTNS Facebook. The video stream is brought to you by the Ridgewood Basketball Boosters, Amici’s Pizza, Pearl Valley Cheese, River Glenn Estates Mobile Home Park, Mint Ivy, and Lafayette Pointe Nursing and Rehabilitation Center. Pre-game 7:40, tip off 8pm

Triway vs Lutheran East - DII Canton Region

Originally "waynecountysports" on Instagram said they would be streaming the game (they streamed Norwayne's game last night). But they just posted they are not able to make it to tonight's game.

I will be streaming on YouTube Live or Periscope (Twitter). Going to test out YouTube Live today to see which works better.

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone for posting these links. I would normally be running all over NEO going to games and spending all my money at places like Tim's Tavern. If I can't be at these games, it's still nice to be able to watch.