• West Jefferson by 1-7

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • West Jefferson by 8-16

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • West Jefferson by 17+

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Almost game day..........................Friday's always a tough day at work for me as the mind always drifts to HS football!!!!! Even with the D6 playoff games on Saturday, Friday is still a ritual and tribute day to HS football.

Looks like the pollsters are leaning towards FF, getting 60% of the votes. No surprise here other than WJ actually getting 40% votes!!!

Hope WJ can slow down the FF offensive attack, don't think they can stop them as no-one has this year.............protect TB enough to put up enough points and claim the regional title again. Not sure but this may be one game WJ is a bit favored in the kicking game??? If so that may also help the cause tomorrow as every inch will count.

IF WJ can produce the same level of intensity, play defense and take care of the ball as they have the last 2 weeks they can make a game out of this. If their performance resembles more of a Mechanicsburg game then turn out the lights and move on the wrestling/basketball season for WJ.

I am going with WJ major effort and pulling out the upset win 28-24 punching the ticket to another final 4 appearance.

Yea I couldn’t find it anywhere.
Screenshot_20211120-122502_Chrome.jpg

West Jeff 13
Fort Frye 7
Halftime.
FF. Fumble the ball in the end zone with 15 seconds left in first
Half. WJ receiver Book has 9 catches in the first half. WJ QB is throwing
Dimes.

Sad but down the stretch there were some very iffy calls.
We have got to get instant Replay.
The WJ QB threw the Ball with great accuracy.
Book the WR had 13 catches for 210 yards.
Congrats WJ.

How is this possible? I thought Fort Frye holding their own against top MAC teams would be the deciding factor... Congrats to West Jefferson. I'm thinking Fort Frye will be strong again year. Congrats to Fort Frye on another great season.