Region 20 Championship: Germantown Valley View (12-1) versus Waynesville (11-2)

Who wins?

• Valley View by 1-8

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Valley View by 9-16

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Valley View by 17+

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Waynesville by 1-8

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • Waynesville by 9-16

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Waynesville by 17+

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters
Region 20 runs through VV. Congrats to Waynesville on a fine season. VV did what I expected them to do. When the offense is on they’re almost impossible to stop.

Congrats to Valley View.

A lot of penalties on Waynesville that hurt. This was no blowout game and the score does not show how good of a game this was.

In other news, Liberty Center is going to roll this division. Great team going to be hard to beat.

I wish Valley View the best but they are gonna have to do a lot more than let their QB run it 25 times.

Congrats to Valley View.

A lot of penalties on Waynesville that hurt. This was no blowout game and the score does not show how good of a game this was.

In other news, Liberty Center is going to roll this division. Great team going to be hard to beat.

I wish Valley View the best but they are gonna have to do a lot more than let their QB run it 25 times.
I agree the game was closer than the score indicated but I'm not sure Waynesville lost because of penalties. VV had a long PR called back due to a questionable block in the back and had a long play called back due to a crack back block.

I agree the game was closer than the score indicated but I'm not sure Waynesville lost because of penalties. VV had a long PR called back due to a questionable block in the back and had a long play called back due to a crack back block.
I thought that the refs let a lot go during this game.

I was talking more of the delay of games that hurt late.

I thought that the refs let a lot go during this game.

I was talking more of the delay of games that hurt late.
I honestly didn't think the game was that close. Two V V turn overs, one in the red zone, one returned to the red zone led to 14 points. WV Special teams scored on a great kick off return. Bu the offense only had one sustained drive and that was a field goal.

I honestly didn't think the game was that close. Two V V turn overs, one in the red zone, one returned to the red zone led to 14 points. WV Special teams scored on a great kick off return. Bu the offense only had one sustained drive and that was a field goal.
WV went for it on 4th and 8 deep in their own territory.

35-24 Two possession game.

To say it was not close is crazy to me.

Power to Valley View they won the game.

I will say this, their QB is very good. However if you shut him down that team is in a lot of trouble.

Will be interesting to see what VV does to replace him next year. (Not sure who the backup is)

WV is returning a lot next year, Including QB Amburgy.

Also this is not me bashing anyone! Like I said props to Valleyview

WV went for it on 4th and 8 deep in their own territory.

35-24 Two possession game.

To say it was not close is crazy to me.

Power to Valley View they won the game.

I will say this, their QB is very good. However if you shut him down that team is in a lot of trouble.

Will be interesting to see what VV does to replace him next year. (Not sure who the backup is)

WV is returning a lot next year, Including QB Amburgy.

Also this is not me bashing anyone! Like I said props to Valleyview
Oh I didn't take it as a bash at all! Just our opinions, all good. I just feel the WV never really moved the ball well to control the game. And I was shocked by their poor clock management. Delay of game did hurt.
Remember VV fumbled at the WV 12 which hurt, and then they do run the QB a lot to run the clock. Running him a lot is frustrating to me, to many risks. But I'm just a parent in the stands :)

Oh I didn't take it as a bash at all! Just our opinions, all good. I just feel the WV never really moved the ball well to control the game. And I was shocked by their poor clock management. Delay of game did hurt.
Remember VV fumbled at the WV 12 which hurt, and then they do run the QB a lot to run the clock. Running him a lot is frustrating to me, to many risks. But I'm just a parent in the stands :)
I agree WV didn’t constantly move the ball it was night and day from week 10. Henson throwing two picks that set WV up 1st and goal both times helped dig WV out of a 21-10 halftime hole. If Henson doesn’t make those mistakes I don’t think WV gets to 17 and VV might drop 50. Just my opinion VV was much better prepared this time around to handle WV passing game. Congrats to WV on a historic season for their school and community. Nothing to hang their heads about. They packed their stands and supported their team until the very end. Classy community and wish them the best going forward.

Just watched two games for V.V. against Bellbrook and Oakwood, can't find anything else.. I like what I didn't see but going see alot of it Friday. Looking forward to this game. GO TIGERS!