Region 17 Semifinal: #3 Garaway (12-0) vs #2 South Range (12-0)

Who will win this battle of R17 unbeatens?

• South Range by 7 or less

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • South Range by 8 to 17

Votes: 28 41.8%
  • South Range by more than 17

Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Garaway by 7 or less

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Garaway by 8 to 17

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Garaway by more than 17

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
SR driving early. Holding penalty slows them up.
Goes for it on 4th and makes it at Garaway 25.

Im not sure if it’s my link or YSN, but the sound is a few seconds behind the video.
Raiders now inside the 5.

TD Raiders. Nice drive.

Nice KO return by Garaway to SR 40. Raiders playing the run well, but they are completing passes for first downs.
As I type, Raiders pick off pass.

Pirates defense dialed in this time. Three and out.
Punt to 35.
thanks guys. It’s synced up now.

End of 1st Qtr. 7-0 Raiders, Pirates driving.

YSN, I am begging you. Quit switching to wide shot after the ball is snapped. You can’t see anything from that shot.
Blown coverage and easy TD for Pirates on 4th down.
Missed XPT

Raiders 7
Pirates 6

Raiders running game going now. Down the Pirates 37.
Garaway defense stiffens. Raiders punting.

I wish I hadn’t bought the YSN feed. The camera work is terrible.

I have no idea what just happened. Either SR faked the punt or muffed it. Either way, Pirates ball at midfield.

I have no idea what just happened. Either SR faked the punt or muffed it. Either way, Pirates ball at midfield.
I don't think it was a called fake. It looked like he was starting to punt and then for whatever reason he ran. They did get a pick though to bail them out, at least for now. Garaway is moving the ball pretty well.

Great play call on a Raider blitz. Screen goes for a nice gain.
First and ten at 16 for Garaway. TO with 2:04.

Raiders force a 27 yard FG attempt with :04 in half.

Garaway has shutdown outside zone and really anything to the edge. Skripac has missed a couple passes. He’s going to have to be really good if SR wants to win.

Garaway has shutdown outside zone and really anything to the edge. Skripac has missed a couple passes. He’s going to have to be really good if SR wants to win.
Agreed. Garaway's D looks pretty quick. The Raiders need to force a 3 & out on that first Garaway drive to start the 2nd half and then get their O going. The Pirates are moving the ball but SR has been able to keep them off the scoreboard on the last few drives. The O has to help the D out and keep them off the field.

I don’t think they’re establishing Dominguez. Maybe Skripac as more of a running threat, but they’re gonna have to pass.

Pirates ball at the 9 to start half.

Yoder is a nice QB. Making some plays with his legs. Moving the ball with a couple first downs.
First and ten at 37.
7-6 Raiders.

Pirates now at midfield. First and ten.