Region 17 Final: South Range vs. Perry

Who wins Region 17

• South Range

Votes: 59 83.1%
  • Perry

Votes: 12 16.9%

• Total voters
SR is just running. Almost no passing. They’re controlling both sides of the ball. Perry turnovers hurt, but they’re having a tough time doing anything.

SR gets ball to start half

Closing seconds South Range touchdown called back (don't put your hand on defender's shoulderpad as you run past), Raiders get the kick off to begin 2nd half. 21 - 0

Feed cut out. Think Perry recovered an onside kick. They convert two 4th downs including a bad pass interference and eventually score.

21-7. 7:30 3rd

Ewart with 65-yd TD. Looked like he was down, but was on top of Perry player. Kept playing.

28-7. 7:14

Perry must not be very good this year
I think we all REALLY should start to look at this South Range team in a different light. I haven't seen Perry play, but they lost to Riverside by 4 TDs and Kirtland by 3 TDs. Perry scored the most points on Kirtland this year. And Range is running clock thus team as I type. Also go back last week. Beat Mooney by a wider margin than Big Red. Yeah, yeah I know the transitive property. But this is now a undeniable trend. As was posted uptrend anybody giving 34 points would've taken Perry in a heartbeat

I think we all REALLY should start to look at this South Range team in a different light. I haven't seen Perry play, but they lost to Riverside by 4 TDs and Kirtland by 3 TDs. Perry scored the most points on Kirtland this year. And Range is running clock thus team as I type. Also go back last week. Beat Mooney by a wider margin than Big Red. Yeah, yeah I know the transitive property. But this is now a undeniable trend. As was posted uptrend anybody giving 34 points would've taken Perry in a heartbeat
I've watched SR a few times the last 2 years and have seen Perry twice this year (Kirtland & Garaway) and was very impressed. Thought SR would get a 2 score win where they had to work, but were in control. Did NOT see this coming.

As a few others said earlier, almost no passing. We know SR can throw, but they're smacking Perry by basically doing a Kirtland impression.

As my buddy texted me earlier - "looking forward to seeing these guys in Canton in a few weeks"

They handed Mooney their worse loss. And we know who Mooney played. They’re on verge of handing Perry worse loss—but garbage time against backups nixed that.

I’m finally believing SR is legitimately a state champion caliber team. Like real deal. They have two very hard games left, but they won’t be overmatched.