• Sheridan by 1-8

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • Sheridan by 9-16

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Sheridan by 17+

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters

Should be a great game. We got that one ugly win, out of the way. ROLL RED ROLL
Really we've had an uncharacteristic streak for this program since mid-year with consecutive games of notably getting better, with apparent increasing discipline, execution focus, and few penalties.

Back to the BigRed we know against Indian Valley.......so we need to ask our preference, win ugly and undisciplined (what we are mostly accustomed) or lose pretty with few penalties and little undisciplined behavior. We ate a lot of cake the last several weeks, not sure there is much left to eat, so we may have to continue to win ugly.

RRR

Really we've had an uncharacteristic streak for this program since mid-year with consecutive games of notably getting better, with apparent increasing discipline, execution focus, and few penalties.

Back to the BigRed we know against Indian Valley.......so we need to ask our preference, win ugly and undisciplined (what we are mostly accustomed) or lose pretty with few penalties and little undisciplined behavior. We ate a lot of cake the last several weeks, not sure there is much left to eat, so we may have to continue to win ugly.

RRR
That is a very interesting take. It does make you wonder ….. if you’re focusing so hard on eliminating penalties and worrying too much about some smack talking, are the kids worrying too much about making mistakes and keeping their aggressiveness in check that it’s actually taking away from what we really are, an aggressive, step on the throat, put ‘em away early team. Just a thought but it could be a factor.

Sheridan coach about Big Red:

"Holy cow," Culver said. "Bring em' on. You gotta earn them 'S's.' That is what they said to us the first time we played them. We put it on T-shirts and I still talk about it with our freshman. You have to earn them 'S's. We're going to go down and earn our 'S'."

"Holy cow," Culver said. "Bring em' on. You gotta earn them 'S's.' That is what they said to us the first time we played them. We put it on T-shirts and I still talk about it with our freshman. You have to earn them 'S's. We're going to go down and earn our 'S'."
So Sheridan is going to make us earn our S? If that doesn’t fire us up nothing will. I’m sure his smack talk is designed just to rile us up and take our focus away from the task at hand. Almost like baiting us to talk smack and get penalized.

Got this one in the bag.
A walk in the park.
Got to love teams that begin with the letter "S" and colors are 'red & black'.. 😁
Big Red will roll.
They won't know what hit them.
Good luck 🍀

Gee, I thought Steubenville education was suppose to be good….did you guys graduate? What that guy is saying is Sheridan wants the chance to earn those “S”s. Duh!! 🤦‍♂️.
Sheridan plays Licking Valley each year and that guy is about the most respectful guy you can find. But hey, I know Steubenville fans, and you guys always feel like the other team should just be happy to be allowed to share the same field with your team.

Gee, I thought Steubenville education was suppose to be good….did you guys graduate? What that guy is saying is Sheridan wants the chance to earn those “S”s. Duh!! 🤦‍♂️.
Sheridan plays Licking Valley each year and that guy is about the most respectful guy you can find. But hey, I know Steubenville fans, and you guys always feel like the other team should just be happy to be allowed to share the same field with your team.
I’ve been around Culver a couple times when he was a youngster and working for his dad. He is one very nice guy. A lot of class. Plus he learned from one of the great high school coaches in Ohio. He has kept the program going strong and is adding a fine tradition. They will be a formidable opponent.

I’ve been around Culver a couple times when he was a youngster and working for his dad. He is one very nice guy. A lot of class. Plus he learned from one of the great high school coaches in Ohio. He has kept the program going strong and is adding a fine tradition. They will be a formidable opponent.
I was thinking about the same thing. Hard to believe he’s in his 40’s now…but we are still young and virile.
I’m glad to see Coach Culver is doing so well for the program he has loved since birth.

I think the keys for Big Red are knocking off the stupid penalties at key points, the ability of the Big Red sophomore kicker to put the ball in the end zone on most of his kickoffs, and no turn overs. Big Red has the athletes and is well conditioned they need to not shoot themself in their feet.

Because there’s Steubenville and then a huge drop. I guess that’s why? I’m not sure Steubenville isn’t the 2nd best team in DIV.

Because there’s Steubenville and then a huge drop. I guess that’s why? I’m not sure Steubenville isn’t the 2nd best team in DIV.
That may be but Drew Pasture, if you value his rankings at all, has four region 15 teams in the top 10 of division IV. Sure, there are teams in other regions ranked higher but as a whole I’d say region 15 is probably one of, if not the most, competitive regions in the division and furthest from the weakest.

Sheridan was the 1 seed in D3 R11 last year. Hardly a drop off.

You guys should watch film…. 85% of teams in Ohio stink in all regions.