Red wave Nov a life raft to Biden?

FlightCrew

Obviously praying for Republicans to win in Nov and save us ALL from imminent disaster. That said, does it potentially save a sinking ship captain (Biden)?

Obviously praying for Republicans to win in Nov and save us ALL from imminent disaster. That said, does it potentially save a sinking ship captain (Biden)?
lindsay lohan laughing GIF

Nah...he’ll label them all Ultra MAGA racists and white supremacists to keep everyone divided. Then, he’ll have to defend his failed policies vs. the solutions the Pubs propose. He’s on a massive losing streak and no one can save his Presidency from being the absolute worst of all time.

I think it will be just the opposite. A senile old guy with a mean streak doesn't take being frustrated very well. He's going to lash out publicly when he can't get his way and the republicans are hammering his administration and people with constant hearings. Even the fawning MSM won't be able to shield Biden from the public which will see an increasingly nasty old man as the POTUS.

I am hoping if he is still President that he will be forced to learn to use the veto time and time again until he is impeached or 25th. and then God help us while we figure out what to do with Harris.

GQP and Trump are doing everything possible to F this one up. Dr. Memhet OZ? Herschel Walker? LOL.....
Only my hero of the Gaetz's crime spree could come up with this. Why do these two scare you that much? Will be a lot more red than two when the dusts settles after the midterms.

Tell me again how that's a dig?

No one gets it.
Because only a ridiculous douche wear camouflage while fishing! You do realize that the fish can’t see you regardless of your outfit? When you bake a cake do you don a really cool chefs hat and a nice white apron also? Dork.

Because only a ridiculous douche wear camouflage while fishing! You do realize that the fish can’t see you regardless of your outfit? When you bake a cake do you don a really cool chefs hat and a nice white apron also? Dork.

I thought you said you were too stupid to fish?

Now you have it figured out?

lmao