RECRUITING!!!!

shoprat2

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA your blanket statement that all those coaches named do it for the “love of the game” is HILARIOUS! Yes, many of those coaches do it because they love coaching and to supplement their income. But then there are SOME that just do it as PR STUNT.
Those that don’t have their BLINDERS on know exactly which HS I’m referring to. If you don’t, just wait until next Fall when magically a varsity roster is filled with juniors and seniors who were never in the program prior to this.
You have no idea of the time and effort it takes to coach a hs team. That is magnified at the club level. Yes club coaches get paid and maybe too much. But that is a different debate. Coaches that choose to run or coach a club do it for many reasons and money is well down the list.

You're as bad as Congress with impeachment. You have no direct proof of anything....just what you speculate to be true.
You are as ignorant as your posts; please read the posts thoroughly before you engage in stupidity, I beg you! You that guy who pretends to listen to someone, but actually all your doing is thinking of what to say next. I bet you give everyone you resume, when you meet them!! Pathetic!!

winbypin

You are as ignorant as your posts; please read the posts thoroughly before you engage in stupidity, I beg you! You that guy who pretends to listen to someone, but actually all your doing is thinking of what to say next. I bet you give everyone you resume, when you meet them!! Pathetic!!
I really miss the eye roll emoji from the old site. This one will have to do.

🙄