RECRUITING!!!!

shoprat2

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA your blanket statement that all those coaches named do it for the “love of the game” is HILARIOUS! Yes, many of those coaches do it because they love coaching and to supplement their income. But then there are SOME that just do it as PR STUNT.
Those that don’t have their BLINDERS on know exactly which HS I’m referring to. If you don’t, just wait until next Fall when magically a varsity roster is filled with juniors and seniors who were never in the program prior to this.
You have no idea of the time and effort it takes to coach a hs team. That is magnified at the club level. Yes club coaches get paid and maybe too much. But that is a different debate. Coaches that choose to run or coach a club do it for many reasons and money is well down the list.

You're as bad as Congress with impeachment. You have no direct proof of anything....just what you speculate to be true.
You are as ignorant as your posts; please read the posts thoroughly before you engage in stupidity, I beg you! You that guy who pretends to listen to someone, but actually all your doing is thinking of what to say next. I bet you give everyone you resume, when you meet them!! Pathetic!!

winbypin

You are as ignorant as your posts; please read the posts thoroughly before you engage in stupidity, I beg you! You that guy who pretends to listen to someone, but actually all your doing is thinking of what to say next. I bet you give everyone you resume, when you meet them!! Pathetic!!
I really miss the eye roll emoji from the old site. This one will have to do.

🙄

Matt Goeller

Lol. So you're obviously not aware that somewhere around 80% of public schools have open enrollment are you? The overwhelming majority of schools would not require the kids to move from their home district at all.

You will have to forgive me if I don't think you know what you're talking about....
while I agree that this could happen at a public school as easily as at any private school, it was my impression that open enrollment only allowed a public school to accept students from schools districts that are geographically adjacent to them. Mind you, not sure of this, but i recall it from somewhere.

EDITED. I did research and found that in 2019-2020 only about 6 percent of open enrollment public school districts restricted it to adjacent districts. The other 94+ percent welcome from any Ohio school district. I am sorry for the mistake

Last edited:
Moeller with a transfer from Mason!! Another one who just so HAPPENS to play for the same club God’s gift to soccer coaches at 💩
Seems to be picking up a lot of Juniors. Perhaps betting there is not a season this year, but may look strong next year? BTW with the GWOC only playing GWOC (if there is a season), Moeller will be Mason's first game.